~2~

Authors note: ok I'm gonna warn you that there are many chapters on abuse, self harm and etc. Idk I feel like some people would be uncomfortable.

When they reached Taehyungs house Jimin quickly went to the bathroom to wash the tears off his face.
Ugh why did I let Tae see me like this? I should've said something, I bet he's worried.

Jimin looked in the mirror one last time to make sure he looked ok. The mark around his eye was less swollen then before and has faded to a purple colour. As he looked at it flashbacks came back to him.

Flashback:
"Were the fuck are you going Dumbass?"

Jimin turned around to see his enemy standing in the doorway. "To the library" he said quietly.

" did you get me any money?" Backhyung asked. Ever since they broke up Backhyung has been using him in the worst ways. Jimin would have left but where would he go? He doesn't want to be a burden to Taehyung and Jin so he hasn't said anything, Taehyung still thinks their dating. And He didn't have enough money to rent his own place. So he stayed with Backhyung. But He only wanted Jimin for money to buy alcohol and other drinks like vodka. He's been like this ever since Jimin broke up with him.

" um I wasn't paid as much as usual. I still bought your bottle."

Jimin looked the other boys eyes and looked back down he place the drink on the table.

Backhyung was glaring and suddenly a fist swung up and jimin vision blurred. Backhyung then pushed him and His knees buckled as pain spread in his stomach. kicked him in the eye again.

More punches and kickes were thrown at Jimin leaving marks.

" what did I tell you about ur job? You can leave when you've payed me my $80. You are a waste of my time. No wonder no one likes you. Your parents died because they couldn't handle a life with you. And I still hate you for breaking my heart. Your ugly and your stupid."

Jimin felt tears in his eyes. His ex-boyfriend wasn't always like this. But he didn't fight back because what if his boyfriend is right? Backhyung had a hard childhood and Jimin knew it. But He's just drunk.he thought. Flash backs of his boyfriend 1 year ago came back . His boyfriend used to give him piggybacks, buying him icecream and cuddle while watching a movie.

But this guy wasn't his boyfriend . This guy just has the same looks.

His parents have left him and given this man to take care of him.
He missed them.

After his boyfriend kicked him out of their shared apartment, Jimin ran to the place were he said he'd meet Taehyung.

End of flashback:

Jimin skipped down the stairs and plastered in a fake smile.

Taehyung looked up when he heard the steps  creak while Jimin was coming down and smiled.

"Chim do u wanna watch a movie with me?"

Tae asked him trying to distract him from whatever happened. His parents weren't home. But Tae got used to it. His parents left him after they found out what happened. They called him weak and stupid. He lived with Jin but he was on a business trip for a week now. So he was pretty much alone at home.

Jimin nodded mindlessly and was completely zoned out. He hated his parents so much.

He hated that they both left him when he needed them the most.