Part 11~ suspicion

(Oh my goodness part 11!? Yessss I'm back bitches! I meannnn my lovely tulips! Anyyywhooo lets get into itttt!!!!)

Petra POV

I got up earlier than usual, why? Because I was late to work the other day and mr Ackerman wasn't too fond of that.. but! The bright side of that is that I was in a room all alone with him while he talked to me about that. Of course i payed little to no attention to what he was saying besides hearing "late" and "meeting" so here I am at my receptionist desk and waiting for the love of my life- I mean! My boss to arrive. He's so hot like ugh! I always wonder if he's dating anyone, I'm not sure but this girl .. historia? I think her name is, she seems to like him but then.. her and yimir seem really close, either way levi is mine or, will be mine. I look up after hearing the door opening and close seeing Eren Levi's new assistant, he's nice but I have a weird feeling about him; him and Levi seem to be close, weirdly close like. When eren was in the break room levi was there too! He never eats there only his office.. I mean he could be talking to him about something but, why there?? "Good morning Petra!" Erens voice ran out "huh? Oh hi eren" I said looking forward at my computer typing Levi's schedule for today "are you alright? You seem ti-" "I'm fine!!!!" I snapped randomly and saw eren look kinda sad "oh,. Sorry to bug you then " eren went to the elevator and went upstairs I sighed softly welp that's fun.. but I then see my husb- I mean boss walk in with his hair slicked back and a suit on and I just about died "good morning ral" he said "good morning sir!" He nodded "is eren here?" "Yes sir he headed upstairs " I said a little suspicious but decided to shrug it off "okay" he went upstairs and I sighed softly why am I so in love with him.. maybe he likes me but tries to hide it by hanging out with eren a lot and eating with him to cover up the fact he likes me and he's too shy to admit it since he is scared he might lose his reputation! Yes! That has to be it! I see the way he looks at me, maybe he wants to touch me? I should play hard to get I should flirt with him. He might be too embarrassed to flirt or make the first move but I'll help him know how to handle a real woman!

Erens POV

"No Levi please calm down! It's alright!" I said trying to calm Levi down since I told him about Petra this morning "I should just fire her!!" "No stop it's okay!!" He was really angry and I felt so bad! I shouldn't have told him about it.. it wasn't a big deal anyway and is dumb to even mention, but Levi knows how to read me like a book so I had no choice in telling him or not! " your my baby, I need to make sure no one hurts you" I smiled at Levi's words and hugged him as he hugged back "I understand!! Just don't fire her, is not worth losing a subordinate" Levi nodded agreeing with me and he started working while I arranged different papers and put them in a different room which was a file room only accessible for me and levi unless Levi lets you get something for him but we mostly use it to make out or ... other things.... anyway! After I was done with that I hear him talking on the phone and stay as quiet as I could as I started dusting different things and places.

(Few hours later)

Levi's POV

I sat there wanting to rip my head off from pure boredom and annoyance, why you may ask? Because shitty glasses wouldn't shut up about how she makes her clothes and the designs and it wasn't helping that my sweet cupcake kept asking questions. It wasn't my love annoying me it was Hanji, she was so annoying how she spoke, ranted, talked, lived ! Every fucking thing!! I've told my sweetheart to stop but he was so curious and gave me puppy eyes and I just had to say yes..  I know I know I'm soft for him but he looked so intrigued that I just had to oblige to what he said and asked for... like I said I'll spoil him to know end. "And that's how the color is on the patterns !!!!" "Okay fucking great now leave! I'm busy!" I said and Hanji nodded skipping away and eren giggles "were you jealous?!" Yes.. "no of course not! She's just annoying as fuck!" I said and eren giggles sitting on my lap and I held him close "I love you" he said and I smiled kissing his cheek making him blush softly "I love you too " I will forever love him until my death bed. I love him so much and will always do so in treating him like a god or goddess and I want him to know that I love him, I want him to be and accept my kinks and how I like my love making.

I looked down to see my love sleeping and that makes me so happy and how I can't wait to show him my real dirty side.

(Yayyy new chapter!!! I know Petra wasn't engaged to levi or liked him in anyway I just think it's fun making her like Levi sooooo yeahhhhhh) 😘😘 prepare for the smutttt!!!