A Dark Room

Bakugo POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. As soon as I had enough strength to open my eyes, I noticed I was completely naked, hands tied behind my back, and bruises all over my legs. "What the fuck happened last night?" I whispered to myself, but thinking only made the pain in my head grow sharper. I tried to get up, but only managed to fall back onto my face. Thick chains wrapped around my ankles, holding me in place so I couldnt leave.

"ALRIGHT! WHO'S BEHIND THIS!? LET ME GO YO-"

"Awwww, hows my poor little kacchan doing?" Said a soft voice interrupting me.

I recognized that sweet innocent tone, but... it couldnt be.

"DEKU!?" I shouted out. I was in shock when I saw my cute, fragile boyfriend come out from a corner of the dark room, wearing tight leather shorts, a small thin white shirt (you could see his nipples), and knee high black high-heeled boots.
*AN: refrencing to the picture at the top, except smexier ;))*

"I heard some rumors about you," deku said in a sly tone. "Is it true you've been going out with that HOE Krishima?

"... I don't know wha-"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT! I SAW YOU TWO TOGETHER, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS? SEX PARTNERS? WELL? ANSWER ME!" Deku said screaming with an obsessive look on his face.

I jumped a little when I heard my bf's yelling. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I said yelling back at him, which was obviously a mistake.

"HAHAHAHA! STOP acting clueless, I found out your little secret. You don't need to lie to me anymore. Tell me the truth and I'll let you go." Deku sounded sure of himself. "I PROMISE I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU BABE. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT," I said trying to defend myself.

What I was telling Deku was the truth. I would never cheat on him, because I loved him with all my heart, but he didn't seem to know that.

No POV

Deku had enough of this bullshit. He got so annoyed at Bakugo, to the point he kicked him in the ribs. "A-Ahhh~" A soft moan seemed to fall out of Bakugo's mouth when he rolled across the room. But it was so quiet Deku didn't notice.

"TELL ME WHY YOU WERE WITH HIM!" Deku almost started tearing up. "Babe, I promise you I would nev- WAAHHH," Another quick kick to the ribs hit Bakugo. "You're not answering my GOD DAMN QUESTION! Why.Were.You.With.Him?" Deku said sounding furious. "Well he's my friend. Iida's your friend, you hang out with him, and I never question you," said Bakugo trying to take the lead on this conversation. "BUT HE'S NOT MY FUCKING EX!" Deku yelled taking charge of the situation again.

Deku left the room for a few minutes, and during that time Bakugo was debating whether or not he should escape. He was capable enough to explode the ropes and chains, but he decided to stay because he was secretly enjoying this. Bakugo bit his lip thinking about this new dark side of Deku.