Chapter 37

•Morning•

Lisa wake up than Chaeyoung and she keeps starting at her smiling and giving her kisses all her face to awaken.

"Ahh let me sleep." Chaeyoung said and turn other away.

"Babe wake up." Lisa said cutely and going in her top.

Chaeyoung sigh but smile anyway and turn to face to her and kisses her lips.

She stopped and starting to kissing Lisa neck and Lisa left a little moan.

"Are you sure you wanna do this right now?"Lisa asking."we just wake up bebe."

She just nods and starting to kiss her neck again and Lisa smile.

Chaeyoung kissed across the neck, wanting to briefly explore the area as she left scattered kisses before slowly sinking her teeth into the flesh and sucking to cause the blood to rush for us surface showing the mark she was creating as Lisa moaned softly on her ear.

She could feel herself become increasingly hard, slowly jumping her clothed bulge against the wet clothed centre to create a slight friction but instead of relieving tension it only made it worse.

"Fuck me good baby" She moaned as Lisa slowly slide inside her. Both of them felt a wave of indescribable pleasure overtake them as Chaeyoung felt deeply filled.

Lifting her body on her arms so she could begin to move more inside the wet pussy, with every thrust she felt herself getting more.

"Ughhhhh, you're so wet baby" She growled slightly as she sped up her movements slightly. Putting her hands on Lisa was to encourage the current movements even more squeezing the ample flesh harder with every deep thrust she felt.

"You feel so good deep inside me Lisa " She moaned in response which encouraged faster movements from the girl. Sitting up on her knees, Lisa grabbed both of the long tan legs holding them tightly as she began pounding into the pussy witlh better access to go deeper causing her to moan out profanities at how tight .

"You're taking me so well, you fucking slut She grumbled out leaving a stinging smack to the girl ass.

"Fuck, spank me again daddy" Chaeyoung begged through moans. Rubbing the area softly Lisa then landed another hard smack to the same area, she were digging as she started to slide in deeper in the pussy. "Jesus Christ, I'm gonna cum" Lisa suddenly said as she leaned over Chaeyoung.

•••

Jennie and Jisoo was downstairs waiting for Lisa and Chaeyoung to eat breakfast suddenly Jisoo heard something.

"Ah did you heard something Bebe?"Jisoo asking because she knows she the only one heard a noise.

"Nope, why?

"Nothing I think I'm going to check out Lisa and Chaeyoung." Jisoo said and get and kisses Jennie cheek.

Jennie just nods because she was looking at her phone.

•••

Jisoo knocs the door three times but no one answers and she just opened and suddenly she doesn't wanna see that.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!?."