Chapter 12

{Next day}

"Good morning babe."Jisoo Says smile at Jennie trying to open her eyes.

"Good morning."Jennie Says with sleepy  voice and smiling when Jisoo kiss her cheek.

"Wanna go out with me?" Jisoo ask to her.

"Why we don't stay on the bed and cuddle all day."Jennie Says put her head on Jisoo neck.

"Are you sure? I just wanna go out with my princess." Jisoo Says smiling at her put their body together.

"I feel so tired about yesterday I just want to lay down with you."Jennie Says while closing her eyes and go back to sleep.

"Okay then maybe next time we can go out." Jisoo Says suddenly voice and Jennie looking at her.

"Are not mad right?."Jennie Says looking at her eyes.

"Why should be mad at you?" Jisoo Says smile little to her.

"I don't know maybe because I want to stay in our room? Jennie Says put her head on Jisoo shoulder.

"Nah I'm okay, if my beautiful girlfriend wants to stay here I will stay." Jisoo Says putting their hands together.

"I love you."Jennie Says while closing her eyes.

"I love you too for the rest of my life." Jisoo Says looking at her while sleeping again.

{Rose and Lisa Room}

"Bebe bebe wake up."Lisa Says shaking her gently.

"What's is?"Rose ask with her eyes closing.

"Come I don't want to stay in the bed all day."Lisa Says kiss her all her face.

"Just more 10 minutes."Rose Says put her head in under her pillow.

"B-but that's to much."Lisa Says looking to her under her pillow.

"I'm just tired of yesterday's party."Rose mumble.

"Oh okay then."Lisa Says trying to get of the bed but rose grabs her arms.

"Please don't go anywhere, stay with me please."Rose Says looking at her eyes.

"Fine, Just this time."Lisa Says kiss her forehead.

"I love you."Rose Says put her arms around her.

"I love you too babe."Lisa Says and looking at her while she was sleeping.