chapter 7 - galaxy eyes met with caverns

Start from the beginning

i grabbed my coat that was thrown sloppily on the bedroom floor and ran out of the door.
——
(402/432/5643)

hello, is this jacob sartorius?

this is he. who's asking?

iris apatow. listen. ever wanted to have a second go at the slut?

i'm listening.

——————

general pov

"...so i told her that there was school on saturday, and she believed me!!"

finn snorted.

"and you got a whole day to yourself, so she wouldn't bother you? finn you evil monster."

millie smiled loudly and slapped finn in the chest.

"what, can you blame me? she's clingy and annoying as FUCK."

finn chuckled.

"i don't blame you, finnie."

millie giggled.

they just walked, and talked, with not a care in the world.

they felt like they were the last souls to ever roam this earth, everything else didn't exist.

millie straddled along beside the tall, messy haired boy until they approached the old, run down gas station.

"God, i missed this. i missed you."

finn turned to face the girl with dimples and cherry lips.

"i missed you too."

millie looked up at him, a sense of comfort overtook her body.

they stood there in front of the aged gas station for what seemed like decades, enjoying the presence of eachother.

finn had galaxies possessing his eyes, as he stared into the eyes of millie, who had deep caverns of mystery overtaking them.

finn raises his pointer finger and poked millie's dimple in her right cheek, as she looked down and giggled.

she jumped up and lept into his arms, giggling as her arms held onto his neck.

"carry me inside, finnie."

"alright."

"finn, do you realize that we haven't insulted eachother in 4 weeks?"

"mhm.."

"why is that?"

"i guess you never really realize how much you need someone until you can't have them. until they're gone."

"aw, finnie."

——-

"what are you gonna get, babydoll?"