My second Oc

Name: Hayato Kaze

Nickname: Prince Charming.

Stage name or leave it blank and use your Oc name:

Birthday: November 7

Age: 17-18 in 2014. 18-19 in 2015. 19-20 in 2016. 20-21 in 2017. 21-22 in 2018

Height :183 cm (6"0)

Weight: 150

Gender: Male

Partner: Arashi Daichi

Appearance: Well-built, fair-skinned young male with hair is mid length, somewhat untidy and green, with a ponytail to his shoulder and bangs that split in the middle. He has light green eyes

Personality: Hayato is a typical womanizer in that he usually charms up to any female (regardless of the age) he meets for the first time ever; often with little to no shame but girls end up falling for his charms. He's free-spirited, kind, dependable, good-hearted, and sociable. He finds women more beautiful and often spending time with them but regardless of being a flirt and hanging with women most, He's hanging out with any male friends socializing and often give good advice. He's been calling prince charming and being men's enemy for being popular with women. He enjoys teasing others whenever he finds it interesting or being bored. Hayato is also a craft and a sharp person who can see far but also has sharp senses when it comes to being attack or sensing an upcoming assault. Hayato is a hand-to-hand expert and taken Martial Art class as Hayato idol his father as a policeman who becomes a detective, Hayato's father also enroll him in Martial art for self-defense, and taught him the abilities of a detective needs and be the man in the house when he's gone to work. Hayato also claims to be a good cook by learning from his mother and elder sister Rinka but everything he does end up blowing up or setting the kitchen on fire and deny it it's his fault or he question himself that he might have overdone it.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Horseback riding, listening to music, playing music, guitar, swimming, Kenjutsu

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Horseback riding, woman, listening to music, playing music with his guitar, his guitar, his friends and family, swimming.

Dislikes: Disrespectful people, bugs, rivals, belittle woman. Animal abuse.

Your Oc main song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I

VC: Hiroshi Kamiya (JP) Kyle McCarley (Eng)

His story: Hayato came from a regular family with a regular life. He has an older sister name Rinka and a younger brother name Makoto and he's close to his siblings. He met an idol back when he was a child who read and sing to him during a field-trip. He was later encouraged by that person to become an idol himself and perhaps someday meet again.

His relationship: Masahiko Hamasaki:  He's a good friend of Masahiko who always watch out for him and take care of him. Back then Masahiko was a little gloomy until making friends change him. He was upset that Masahiko transfer to a different high school but was surprised and happy that Masahiko becoming an idol, despite he wanted to become an idol. When Masahiko heart restores, his smile, it made him had a crush on Masahiko. He questions his sexuality but still finds women more of his interest but make an exception for Masahiko. He begin to wonder is it because of Masahiko's face resemble a woman instead of a man. But he only enjoy teasing him by flirting with him. 

Kasai Ootori: Hayato and Kasai share a good relationship with each other and often help Kasai fix the situation because of his attitude and explaining the situation that he often looks like he's mad but that's just his regular face. They met in middle school and Hayato see Kasai eating alone and Kasai admire his bravery because people think's he's scary and mad but he isn't becase they don't understand him and keep misunderstanding. Hayato clears any bad rumors about Kasai and help him gains friends. While their friendship begin to grow strong. Kasai always scolded Hayato for his flirting behavior and causing some trouble. As well as stopping Hayato from blowing up the kitchen or making poisonous food that no one can contain.

Daichi Akashi: Hayato see Daichi as a little brother and often watch out for him. Daichi always doing house chorse with Masahiko but Hayato oftens help and Dacihi doesn't like to be treated as a kid but always enjoy the help.      

You Haduki: You and Hayato are rivals of their female fans and always live up to that expectation. But they both have a good friendly rivalry relation with each other. You and Hayato are also perverts when it comes to women and they often talk with this with Arata as well

Arata Uduki: Hayato and Arata get along fine. But often can't tell if Arata is serious or not until for a little awhile longer he started to hang of it. Both are perfects when it comes to women and share that with You as well.

Aoi Satsuki: Hayato and Aoi are good friends. Despite being fellow 'princes' They both share an interest of friendly title. 

Koi Kisaragi: Koi and Hayato relationship is very good. Both enjoy each other company and often talk about many other subjects and both having a hard time with the English.

Kakeru Shiwasu: Hayato thinks of Kakeru as a baby brother because he reminded him of his little brother before coming an idol and always be happy to help with his problem with waking up in case Kakeru situation ended up bad because of his bad luck. 

He is a solo idol for now. But in some stories. He's a member of the: Four Rose. A unit of the 4 elements. Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. Hayato's is the wind. 

Discography: 

Solo CDs:

 Starrynight Cinderella

Love in secret x Sexy Night

Love is the name 

Duet CDs:

Summer Mermaid (Hayato and Daichi) 

Yumemiru POWER (Daichi and Hayato) 

Unit CDs

Checkmate Knights

Silent Oath

Fight for Judge

Etymology:

Hayato's given name means Falcon or Person

Hayato's surname means  Wind, represents things that grow, expand, and enjoy freedom of movement

Hayato's Fanclub is Ventus. A Latin word for Wind. 

  Trivia:

Hayato loves women because, in his elementary school, he is so popular with the girls and often been pair with them as class partners or enjoy eating with them and often get love letters and then he starting to learn how to flirt in middle school.

Hayato enjoy horseback because his father love horses and show Hayato how to ride horses.

Hayato's little brother is Makoto while his big sister is Rinka. Rinka is a famous young chef.

Hayato's siblings are Tsukino's fans. Makoto is a fan of Miho and Rinka is a fan of Shimoyake.

Hayato is a terrible cook but later on he improves his cooking, despite being in denial or question himself of overdoing the cooking.

Hayato has a formal Police Dog name Takahiro and always play and bonded with him such as take him out for walks and spend time together and always rely on Takahiro for anything of emergency as well as keen senses of a person.