author's note

Eyyyyy it tis I again

With another story that would definitely drive me insane.

So once again this is my 2nd fanfic but it doesn't revolve around MCB world, it's like an AU.

So please remember this is just a FANFICTION means it's just something from my mind and imagination.

If some of their personatilies and traits don't match with this story again this is just a FANFICTION.

Everything is just coincidence, if you encounter some of these events.

In this ff taehyung is your bias, it already says kth ff in the title, so if your not okay with that I don't need your comments saying that this is my bias and this is my love and stuff like that.

Please respect other readers in this story, I don't want anyone fighting in the comments, just love okay?

Some grammatical and typos is usually seen in my stories because I don't have time to reread things, you can comment it and I can happily fix things.

If you don't like the idea of the plot then I suggest you to leave, I don't want to see someone commenting that they don't like the idea of a ten year gap.

It may contain some vulgar words because my stories ain't complete without that shit.

This story doesn't have sexy things in them because I am pure and innocent (bare with me)

My updates are slow like hell, so it may take a while to update.

I don't like someone with a shitty attitude, keep your attitude to yourself I don't need any of them.

And that's about it...

I will make not so shitty for you.

See ya later!!

Mwahhh