"I'm pretty sure my dad will be gone so probably next weekend!"

"Yes!" Natilie flashed her perfectly straight and perfectly white teeth.

Dayla felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up and found Ash holding three plastic red cups.

"Oh!" Dayla jumped and grabbed one of the cups," Thanks only Elly went out with Damon."

"Ohhhh," Ash nodded in understanding," You want this one?"

He motioned to Natilie the third cup.

Natilie was smiling so big," sure!" She grabbed the cup to a sip and mouthed,' he's so cute!' to Dayla.

Dayla smiled, 'I know!'. "Um Ash this is Natilie, Natilie this is Ash."

Natilie smiled again and held out her hand," Nice to meet you, are you new here?"

"Yep! And it's nice to meet you too. You must be the Natilie holding this party."

"That's me!"

"Well," he said holding up his cup," Nice, Corona."

"I try," she replied," Is you're name really Ash or is that just short for something?"

"It's really Ash." He smiled. Dayla could tell he knew he was going to be asked that question a lot.

"Well, Ash, do wanna come with me for a tour? I can show you the house, introduce you to the people."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I think I'm gonna stick with Dayla for now."

"Okay," Natilie shrugged," Suit yourself." She walked away casually but before she was actually gone she turned around and gave Dayla an excited smile and a wave.

"Well it looks like it's just us," he gave a flirtatious smile and looked around," sort of."

"Yea, well the pool isn't heated so it's gonna feel really nice."

"Let's go in the pool!" He motioned his hand out the door, letting Dayla through first.

Outside there were people making out in the pool and behind the trees. There were drunk guys sitting at a table being supervised, making sure they won't do something stupid and jump in the pool and drown. Suddenly one of Dayla's friends walked up to her and Ash.

"Hey! Got any key's for me?" He smiled.

"Hey Mark! Ash this is Mark. He plays football."

"Hey Mark, here man," Ash pulled his keys out of his pocket and dropped them in the cup he was holding.

"Hey, thanks." He shook hands with Ash," have a nice time."

"We will, and you too." Mark waved goodbye and walked away to the people just coming in to the party.

"I would hate to have key duty," Ash mumbled to Dayla.

"Agreed." She nodded and they headed toward the pool.

The party went on. The police have seemed to stay away. It's almost like they were scared of going there. Either that or they knew, besides the underage drinking, the party was pretty well handled. Dayla had managed to pull Elly away from Damon after Ash went with a couple guys and... girls, who were all over him. Dayla told herself she was okay with it. She knew she wasn't though. Not just because the girls were flirting with him but he was flirting back. That stupid opposite pull was frustrating her. If only he was a normal person than she might not be attracted to him at all.

She looked over and saw one of the guys about to do a cannibal. She looked over at Ash sitting on a stone bench surrounded by girls and a couple other guys. They guy jumped and the minute he hit the water she took her hand that was underwater and motioned the splash to be huge. Specifically toward Ash and the girls. It towered over them and came down with a bigger splash. Everyone was soaked and the girls were screaming, their makeup was running and they dashed for the bathroom. Ash was just laughing. He looked over at Dayla and gave a wink.