Imagine 5

I haven't been at school for about 3 weeks now, I won't leave my room anymore and my phone is off since the call with the boys.

Lizz walks in. 'Hey.' I look sad. 'Hey Liz.' Liz sits next to me on the bed. 'I know it isn't going wel, you need to eat. Show me your stumic.' I don't want to. 'No.'

Liz looks at me like a caring mother, she is to me like that. I sigh. 'Fine.' I pull up my shirt a little. 'I can't see you're stumic like this, come on.' I pull it up 'till she can see my ribs. 'This is bad.' Liz is shocked, all she keeps saying is, this is bad. She pushes me in front of the mirror. 'Look at yourself.'

When I look in the mirror I see someone else. It's just bones with skin.

I close my eyes and think of when Luke was still with me.

I was a happy, pretty girl. I was skinny, but in a good way. My life was perfect, but look at me now.

Suddenly Liz is gone. I look for her trough the whole house, but can't find her. When I walk back in my room she sit on the bed. She's on the phone and looks mad and caring at the same time.

'LUCAS HEMMINGS YOU'RE GONNA STEP ON THAT PLANE RIGHT NOW!'

'.......'

'I KNOW THAT BUT I SAY YOU HAVE TO.'

'............'

'Luke please she is only 75 pounds.'

She sounds desparate now. I just stand there looking at her.

'.........!'

'Please Luke! Please!'

She's almost crying.

'FINE!'

I hear Luke screaming trough the phone.

'FINE FINE FINE FINE!!! UGH!'

'Thanks Luke.'

With tears on my face I run out of the house. I need to go. when I run down the road I bump into someone. I can't see who it is 'cuz all of the tears. 'Hey, calm down. It's okay we are here, it's gonna be fine. He grabs my arm. It surely is a he. His hands are big but they hold me gently. 'No. I can't.' He pulls me in a hug. 'Shhh, it's okay. Cal and I are here.' I look up and see Ashton holding me. Cal puts his hand on my shoulder, as sign of support. 'Thanks guys.'

A/N

And like it? I try to update quick but IDK.