Red roses,Blue roses(Mikoto X Munakata's sister! Reader)

Start from the beginning

You got up and nodded, following behind Mikoto as he walked outside.

After walking for a while, both of you reached a privet garden. Mikoto took out a key and opened the gate, letting you in, before closing it again.

"You own a garden?" You asked, your (e/c) eyes sparkle at the glamorous sight.

"Nope, it's my sisters"

"That's nice of her to let you use it!"

(Kumi: ya, you "borrow" the key )

Mikoto nodded. He led you to through the garden, stopping at each and every special kind, but one had caught your eyes.

Blue roses.

"Blue roses never exists in nature," you said, gently touched the flower, " it's so beautiful."

"She got it from...genetic engineering? I don't know... she have too much weird things."

*Flashback*

"Kumi," Mikoto sat on the edge of the couch, as Kumi, his sister, sat on the ground, playing a video game with Yata in front of  the TV.

"Yes Onii?"

"I remember you mentioned before...you owned a garden here?"

Kumi thought for a moment, and nodded.

"Ya? What about it?"

"Do you have...Blue roses... in the garden?"

Kumi raises a eyebrow, confused.

"Ya? They never grew in the nature, so I bought them from a company that does genetic engineering on flowers. Why?"

"Just asking...."

*flashback ends*

"That's so cool! Could you ask her, if I could...take one? Just one!"

Mikoto took out his hand from his pocket, and picked one out. He took the rose and placed it behind your ears, standing out brightly from your(h/c) hair.

(Kumi: my flower QAQ)

"There. You look good"

You blushed as he hold your hand, and started walking once more. After another 15 minutes or so, the tour of the garden had ended.

"You shouldn't stay outside for too long. I'll walk you back to SCEPTER 4."

"But, my brother don't know about us yet..."

Mikoto grunted and ruffled your hair, " He'll have to know sooner or later."

You nodded. Mikoto has walked you to the SCEPTER 4's front gate,before turning to leave.

"Mikoto!" You called out, your fist clutched together, "could we...go again?"

Mikoto turned back to you, and planted a kiss on your lips.