Yukari X Sliver! Kuroh's sister!Reader

A request from @shadowfur124

Sorry for the wait~I've been away since the break and didn't have time to write anything

Sorry I was too lazy to think of a title TWT

Next up: Poker face (Totsuka X Reader)

~*~

You were woken up by another bucket of icy cold water showering you from head to toe. You slowly opened your eyes, in front of you, was a JUNGLE J-rank member.

Someone who had looked up to when you were younger along with your older brother Kuroh, Yukari Mishakuji. Along with Kuroh, you've always called him "brother". 

You've never expected him to leave. Staring into his eyes, you looked for traces that it had been all a dream.However , the reality had hit you like a wrecking ball as a gust of wind blown through the warehouse, you shivered. 

"NIce to see you (Y/N)-chan~" The tall man in front of you bent down to your height, pressing his forehead against yours, "It's been a long time since I've last seen you."

"Yukari," You grunted, knowing what his intention was the moment you saw a few JUNGLE member trailing you a while ago, "I don't know anything about the location of the silver king!"

"No no!" He smiled, "I.. wanted to catch up with an old friend you see~"

Your instinct had told you not to believe a word that he is saying.

"If you were only talking to me, this. "You gestured to the tape and rope around your feet and wrist, "Was not needed."

He brushed your hair back behind your ears, and brushed away the water droplets on your face. "We do believe that you know something about the disappearance of the SIlver King, since the amount of time you spend with that little girl from HOMRA is quite... concerning." He smiled, whispering into your ears, "It makes me.. jealous."

The hot breathe brushed against the back of your ears, making you blush in embarrassment and frustration.

"Yukari I swear! The moment I get out of this you are..."

"Shhh" He gently pressed his finger up against your lips, "No more talking." 

Without thinking, you stopped talking, and watched him as he walked behind you, placing his chin right on top of your head as he continued on his own.

"You were always the quiet one, even more obedient than Kuroh-chan," He started, brushing your hair. You sat in silence as he sighed, taking out a little knife and untied your hands and foot.

"I should have... taken you away, and kept you with me..."he whispered. You sat in silence and watched, slowly picking up your katana by your foot.

Yukari took a step back, "I'll let you go this time...This is the last time..."

In silence, you took one last glance at him, before turning around, and racing out of the warehouse.