Party of the Ghosts

October had come faster then Byeongkwan had wanted. The autumn leaves were the colors of orange and red. The spooky season had begun. There were kids in costumes walking around trying to scare their friends or they were headed to halloween parites that they were invited to. Byeongkwan wasn't invited to any parties. But he was going to host one. And he was going to Invite Sehyoon.

The young boy had asked his parents to throw a party with his friends since his parents were out of town for the next few weeks on a buisnes trip. They had luckly said yes to Byeongkwan's question. This made the young man super happy. He could hang out with his friends for a whole night. They could stay over for the night and have a spooky slumber party. Byeongkwan made his way towards his phone to call up his friends.

Byeongkwan had finished calling the last friend soon enough. It was true he didn't have very many. Junhee, Sehyoon and Yuchan were all the friends he had. Donghun would come over every once in a while with Junhee. That concluded Byeongkwan's friend circle. He headed to the kitchen to prepare snacks for the slumber ghost party. Yes, Byeongkwan loved ghosts. This was the season for them.

The snacks were carefully chosen. Byeongkwan decided to stick with some American snacks like popcorn, crackers, chips and candy. He also made sure there was enough soda for everybody. He set the snacks out on the counter that was between the living room and the kitchen. Byeongkwan just had to wait for his guests to get here.

The four didn't take long to arrive in their ghost costumes. Byeongkwan was already wearing his ghost costume and he smiled when the doorbell rang and his friends were on the other side of the door. Byeongkwan hurried to let them in.

"Welcome guys, do make yourselves at home and lets have fun," Byeongkwan told them as they entered the Kim's residence.

"What's up with the sudden party?" Donghun asked. Byeongkwan shut the door when the last person entered and then turned to the eldest.

"I just wanted to hang out with my high school buds," Byeongkwan answered with a smile on his face. The young boy didn't notice the small smile on Sehyoon's face at his cuteness.

"Let's get this party started!" Yuchan exclaimed. The youngest was excited, about as excited at Byeongkwan was.

The five made their way to the couch ant sat down. The first. Thing they were going to do was watch a few scary ghost movies. And possibly an  Underworld movie from the series for Yuchan. He liked how the werewolves looked in that series of movies. They were well made in Yuchan's opinion.

Byeogkwan and Donghun couldn't come to a conclusion on what to watch so they both decided to just watch the scary episodes of Supernatural. The younger had all the seasons on DVD since he liked the show. He started watching it when it first aired.

"Do we have to watch Supernatural?" Yuchan whined. Byeongkwan scoffed at the younger's words.

"Yes, its great for this season," Byeongkwan protested. The other four sighed as he put one of the discs in the DVD player.

The main menu popped up on screen moments later and Byeongkwan searched for his favorite episode of the series. It was the first season of the show when Sam was with the other specially gifted people who were to open the gates to hell.

The five watched the show silently till the end. Yuchan shot up from the couch and hurriedly ran towards the giant speaker set up in the living room. Yuchan loved using that speaker for his music. Not even a few seconds later, the room was filled with music. The party was just beginning.

Sehyoon and Junhee stood up after the music started playing. The two danced as the music played. Byeongkwan couldn't take his eyes off of how Sehyoon danced so well. His moves were like the orange leaves on a stream. Sehyoon always amazed Byeongkwan.

Moments passed by as Byeongkwan watched the other. Donghun walked up beside him to watch his man too. Byeongkwan looked and noticed Donghun but neither of them spoke. They were too amazed at their men.

The song ended and the two dancers stopped dancing. Yuchan went to change songs. Byeongkwan and Donghun both mad their way to the other two for this one. Yuchan put up the new song and the five danced together. The five never bumped into each other as each danced side by side. The five never being behind and they all moved together like they were just one person. This was the best halloween party that Byeongkwan has ever been to. Even if it was his own and his friends were there.