Daddy ~Jonah Marais~

Start from the beginning

"Daddy." I repeat, moaning it on purpose.

He pulls my hair in his hand and I sit up on my knees. His lips are on my neck, and he licks my skin in a teasing fashion.

"You like how daddy fingers your wet pussy?" Jonah asks. I flutter my eyes closed and bit down on my lip. He pumps in two fingers, scratching at my walls.

"Y-Yes!" I pant, nodding my head.

"How daddy eats your pussy?"

Images of his face between my thighs flood my mind. "Mm hmm."

"How daddy fucks you? Hard."

"Yes, daddy." I moan.

" Tonight, daddy's gonna fuck you so hard." Jonah says. He stops fingering me and I open my eyes. I see his black tie is now draped around my neck.

"Choke me, daddy." I beg.

Jonah kisses my cheek as he ties the fabric around my neck. Its good enough that I can breathe and get the sexual feeling from. He pushes me back down on the bed. I land with a thud. My left cheek rests against the fabric, my hands are under my chest.

I can feel Jonah lift the back of my dress up again as he lines his hard, big cock against my lips. He rubs the tip up and down, teasing me.

"How bad do you want it?" He asks

"Punish me, daddy." I beg.

Jonah slams right into me, and I moan loudly. He slaps my ass as he pulls out and thrusts back into me. His hands grip onto my waist as he takes me from behind, his head hitting my clit over and over.

"Fuck," Jonah grunts. "You're such a bad girl."

I pant as he applies pressure to my neck by lightly pulling on the tie. It feels good. Its a hard, sexually painful good feeling.

Jonah pulls my hair and I am now on my hands and knees. My body twitches with each and hard thrust he gives and my breath hitches. He roughly grabs my face in his right hand, knowing how much I loved what was to come next.

"You like this, huh?" Jonah speaks. He slaps my ass and I moan. "Say you like daddy fucking you," he demands.

"I like when you fuck me." I say.