Chapter 3

(A/N sorry the story is dragging a bit I want you guys to get an idea of her life and stuff before the story really gets going.)

As Always

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN <3

 "Okay so what have I just told you?" Oliver quizzed and I rolled my eyes and repeated for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"1) If he puts his hand next to mine I sneakily grab it.

2) Bite my lip... A lot.

And 3) If he kisses me don't faint." I rolled my eyes. Ol was such a control freak.

"Honey you look beautiful." My mom said, walking into the room and stopping dead in her tracks. I was wearing a lavender tank top and skinny jeans. Over the tank top I had on a half shirt that hung off of one shoulder with a purple unicorn on it and black boots. I let out a long suffering sigh, Oliver had forced me to wear make up and quite frankly it sucked. Make up itched, especially eye make up. I smiled at my mom and she hugged me before leaving the room. When Oli wasn't looking I itched at my eyes, Jesus what did women do to deserve this?

"Mila!" Oliver scolded and he wretched my hands away from my eyes.

"Suck my cock." I said trying to pull my hands away from him. Oh sweet chocolate cake they itched!

"If only you had one." Oliver winked at me and released my hands.

"Yes I know, I know I'm hot. But can you get this acid off of my eye balls?" I pleaded and Olivers shoulders slumped in defeat.

"You are a weird girl you know that?" He said.

"And your a weird guy." I stuck my tongue out at him and he sneezed.

"OMG YOU JUST SNEEZED ON MY TONGUE! YOUR NOSE GERMS ARE HAVING A PARTY IN MY MOUTH!" I screamed. I jumped up and sprinted into the bathroom and grabbed the towel from the rack and scrubbed the crap out if my mouth until I deemed it clean enough to use my tooth brush. I spat in the sink and rinsed before walking back to Oliver who was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"You, my dear friend are a bitch." I said to Oli and he laughed harder.

"And you my dear friend are late." My mother said. I looked at the clock. Shit! Oh holy shit! I was 15 minutes late for a date with THE hottest man on earth! I'm a retard.

****************************************************

"Omg I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry Gavin! I had a.... Fight with Oliver. I hope I'm not too late!" I said into my phone, leaving Gavin a voicemail. I waved to Oliver who had dropped me off and sprinted into St Thomases. I spotted Gavin standing with his back to me just starting at his two tickets. His head was bowed and I ran faster.

"Gavin!" I yelled. He turned and his face lit up at the sight of me. I sighed, thank God he didn't hate me!

"You made it!" He said grabbing my hand a little to roughly for my liking. He pulled me close to him and I felt myself get more and more nervous by the second.

"I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I left you a voicemail, I got into a fight with Oliver and I just got here about a minute ago, and I'm just super nervous. Well nervous and scared, actually. Really really scared." I babbled on and on until I realized what I was saying and blushed. I was scared but not of him, of Adrian. Sure he made me nervous but Adrian could slice my face up. I shuddered, I so did not want that to happen...

"-See that okay?" Gavin said and I blinked at him. What? Had I spaced out again?

"I'm sorry what? I was thinking about something else." I said blushing. He yanked my hand and I tumbled closer to him, practically falling as we walked past the guy who took our tickets and Gavin smiled before we walked to the car. We were on the very edge of the lot, two or three cars were parked over here, but they all looked empty.

"Come on. We are going to watch Ted." Gavin said before letting go of me and climbing into the drivers seat of his pickup truck. He put a little to much inflection on the word watch and that worried me. Did he think I was a slut? I should have left then, ran away and never looked back but I didn't, I climbed into the passengers seat and shut the door. Sealing me in with Gavin. He leaned towards me and pulled me closer to him, dragging me across the seat and slamming up against him. He leaned down to me and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away. That was very rude and abrupt. I looked at him with accusing eyes and he looked mad.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked.

"That's why you came wasn't it?" He snorted. I pushed away from him.

"No!" I said appalled that he would think of me like that. Did he think I was that kind of girl?

"Then why did you come?" He asked me sneering. Where did the sweet Gavin go? I panicked as he grabbed my wrist painfully and asked me again why I came.

"Gavin I am really uncomfortable with this please take me home." I said. My heart was jumping in my chest and I shifted uncomfortably.

"No, I don't think I will. You can stay right here until I'm finished with you." He sneered and my heart stopped dead, dropping out of my chest. I had a quick idea and hit speed dial 666 and hit call. It called Oliver and I spoke loudly to Gavin.

"Please don't do this. I don't want to." I choked out with tears, faintly hearing Olivers noises through the phone that I had behind my back so that Gavin wouldn't see it.

"It doesn't really matter what you want now.... You sure are pretty." He attempted to growl seductively but to me it sounded like a feral guttural snarl of a long insane wolf. I panicked and backed away from him and he slapped me.

"Where do you think your going?" He growled as I whimpered, tears streaming down my face. What had I gotten myself into this time?