SUDDENLY!!

We  were halfway when we saw some people putting posters of a famous singer.

I knew who he was, the most famous no no not only famous but most handsome and kind in the world....
I was a die hard fan of him, i was fangirling into him when suddenly kookie snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.
My thoughts "oh damn why kookie, i was having my time the school can wait"
T^T

"noona! oh my noona what happened? are you really planning on reaching late today? ".
I realized and we ran all way to the school ah! my inner fangirling, when will I meet him i wonder...

I reached school and went to the principal 's office to collect my schedule. After collecting it i was searching where is my class.
I was very confused cause i was new and i know no one. Suddenly i bumped into someone i didn't see the person i just bowed and said "im sorry".
But there was no response back when i looked up i saw that person already walked away...
I thought 'What the!' 👁️👄👁️

Finally, i reached my class 
when the teacher saw me "oh! you might be the new student. Please come inside the class and introduce yourself".
I bowed to her and went inside and i greeted all students and said "Hello! my name is elsa. I hope you will take good care of me and hope we will be good friends". I bowed down.
"okay, Ms. elsa go take your seat next to taehyung in the back. Taehyung raise your hand".

Then i saw the guy, oh lord wait isn't he the one i bumped into...

ahhh

seems like im going to sit next mr. cold~~~

I saw his face clearly, he kinda looked like my V but i thought and smiled 'my V would never behave like that he is the nicest in the world...'
but he somewhat looked like him or you say he kinda resembles his face
I'm thinking too much
I just ignored my
thoughts..

I went to sit next him, when he said in a low but deep voice "hey! whatever your name is i don't wanna know but please don't talk to me or ask for any cooperation and help Clear!? "
I nooded. Alrighty.

The day went normal and i made new friends also one of them became close to me her name was 'hana' and yes i think she is pretty awesome and a good person unlike that 'somebody'.

The bell rang and it was recess time i went to sit near the corner when suddenly hana came to me and said
"hey! why didn't call me with you?"
"im sorry i thought u might be having some other friends to eat with thats why" i said lowly, she smiled and said

" Remember we are friends, and friends are always together... but i dont usually keep company while eating you know".

After school i was waiting for kookie near the gate when hana came running to me and asked "who are you waiting for, lets go"

i said "uhh i was waiting for my brother jungkook we always go together, you should go hana we will meet tomorrow"
she nodded and said "but i am curious to see who is your brother, you know you are so beautiful and why not your brother might be a diamond am i right?" i laughed at her comment...
kookie yeah obviously he is handsome and he is my brother isn't it!

While waiting we saw a Black and brown shade porsh car near the gate then i saw some people in black suit like bodyguards came out and were waiting for someone i looked around and saw taehyung going in the car.

I wondered he must be hella rich to own this kind of lifestyle but still why he is so rude, we saw him getting in the car and it drove off.
This whole thing i was watching with hana but only saw her watching with jaw dropped, i laughed "hey close your mouth unless you want a fly inside your mouth."
She was still shocked she said
" how can i not, when seeing my crush in a porsh car and bodyguards around, ufff he might be some celebrity i guess"
I mentally face palmed myself then i saw kookie coming towards us as he waved his hands, i also waved my hands.
He came smiling "noona! how was your class?"
"and who is she?"
He looked at hana.
I saw her smiling like an idiot "hello my name is kim hana, nice to meet you jungkook" i saw kookie giving me glares.
I said hurriedly "hana we will take our leave now... take care and bye see you tomorrow".
She smiled at us and walked away.

I am now scared kookie don't like any girls near him i repeat, anyone except mother and me!
Oh lord!

He said "noona i really don't know why you gave her my name.... but.... "

What is he trying to say
" what exactly? "I asked.

He was looking down i couldn't see his face " noona i think she is.... pretty "
I was shooked i never in my life heard him talking or even complimenting any girl in life.
I asked curiously
" perhaps do you?.... " he blushed and quickly turn away.

I saw him running away.... something is wrong in the world now....
he is not the little shy kookie i knew...

he is..... but how come suddenly...

I came home and said" appa im home! "