Hot and cold

[Warnings: This fanfiction contains mature content.

This is all work of fiction!  I'm not claiming any of this is cannon or will ever be. This is all just for fun.
This is all my work so please don't repost, or share it without credit.  Thanks!!]
.
.
.
Barry knocked on the door of the five star hotel.  Oliver always said he hated these things, but they both knew he secretly loved luxury. It just reminded him of days he would rather not remember.
Oliver opened the door with a smile on his face.

“Hey, Barry, It’s been a while.”

“Yeah, Hi um..can we talk?”

“Of course come in.”

Barry hesitantly walked in and Oliver closed the door behind him.  He turned to look at him, looking too afraid to move, ot talk.

“So, what did you want to talk about?”

“I um…”

He stuttered his words as he fidgeted with his hands. It didn’t take long for Oliver to get impatient.

Oliver rushed to grab Barry’s shoulder and pushed him against the wall. Their lips collided and in a matter of seconds Oliver had already managed to unbuckle Barry’s belt. His lips moved slowly to the youngers neck and became gentle, while sucking Barry’s pure unscarred skin with every intention to change that. Barry groaned both in pain and pleasure as he felt Oliver’s teeth sinking into the low part of his neck, while he unbuttoned Barry’s jeans and slipped his hand inside, squeezing his soft boner. Barry’s moans were music to Ollie’s ears as he continued to tease him. His hand was now passed his underwear. His hands were almost as big as Barry’s boner was about to become, gently touching his skin giving Barry goosebumps of excitement.

"Ollie.. "
Barry tried his best to sound serious but they both knew how much he wanted this. Or rather needed it.

"Oliver. "

He pretended to try and push Oliver away, without having any kind of result, other than the latter aggressively gripping his jaw, jolting his head back, until it hit the wall behind him. He heard Oliver breath under his ear before biting it, harder than he probably should have. Barry knew he was already in too deep. Oliver wasn’t the same with him as he was with Felicity. Barry was his stress reliever. he took all of his anger out using his fists for a different purpose. Barry knew but didn’t mind. Oliver might not have been his stress reliever but he sure relieved him from his worst sexual fantasies. The one Iris could never fulfill.

"We need to stop doing this."
The fact that he moaned as he said that didn’t really help with his argument. Oliver didn't bother to answer. He had already taken his jacket off and proceeded to unbutton his own trousers. Barry was quick to give up once Ollie revealed what Barry loved most about him. His big hard cock, trapped inside his CK underwear, waiting for Barry to release it.
Damn how he missed that little guy. well. not so little.
Which wasn’t enough of course. Barry signed up for the whole package. His hands moved against his own will, taking off Oliver’s shirt and tried to help him lower his unreasonably expensive underwear that was already stained with precum, but Oliver stopped him and took off Barry’s shirt as well, who wrapped his hands around the elder’s neck and rushed for a passionate kiss he was holding back. Oliver broke the kiss by snatching his arms and pinning Barry’s now bear back against the wall once again.