My Life As... Wait what am I?

So quick Author's note: This is my first time on Wattpad as an author so bear with me. All Comments and Suggestions are welcomed. So Enjoy!

WARNING: It WILL take me a few weeks between uploads. I'm in Band and Theatre at school and I'm in school ten to eighteen hours a day. After that i go to work so i will be awhile between uploads.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

        Just fantastic. I have been put on the 'go to hell' list. Great. I know i screwed up big time but really? Why?

       "What are you up to babe?" My boyfriend, Micheal, said. Like nothing ever happened.

       "Okay does it matter?" I cried. I was crying because I was frustrated. It was about nine at night and I was tired and I did kind of just want to talk to him before I went to sleep. As usual, he couldn't get his head away from his XBOX long enough to even say three words to me except 'hey'. It wouldn't bother me if it was once in a awhile. It was to the point that he was doing it every night. It was just frustrating.

       "Well, guess not but I was curious.," he said, laughing. Probably at something that one of his friends said on the XBOX. I wish I knew what he wanted from me so I could actually not be the second or third choice. I've always wanted to be someone's number one. I never would have thought that i would have downgraded my self from first-choice to third-choice.

        My ex-boyfriend's name was Zak. He was always there, making sure I knew I was his one and only. I remember our first kiss. It was on the last day of Christmas Break of my freshman year. It was his junior year in high school. I remember that he asked me out on Christmas Day. We had been friends since we were really little. We were four when we met. He said that he fell in love with me sometime around the start of my eighth grade year. Sadly, I had fallen for him but i didn't realize that he fell for me. Shortly after Christmas, i fell out of love with him because he started dating this girl that i didn't like at all. She was known for sleeping around with other guys. i even warned him that she was like that. He told me that she had changed, little did he know that this girl, had actually slept with about twelve guys over the course of their two month relationship. There was about three of his friends in the mix of people. He came crying to me because his close friend had told him that him and his girlfriend at the time, had slept together. He was crushed. i didn't know what to do. i was worried for him. I wasn't too happy that he continued with the relationship so i kind of avoided him for about a month after they broke up. I know i shouldn't have done it but i did. Do I regret it? Yes. Do I know it was wrong? Yes. Did I act in the moment instead of the what would happen on the road ahead? Yes.

      Well after our kiss, i pretty much forgave him for everything. Even before that. When he asked me out. I loved him more than I love Micheal now. I'm not going to lie. Zak would always put the Wii or the XBOX down just so we can have a ten minute phone call that was just him and I. That was on of the many things that I loved about him.I wish Micheal was more like Zak. I honestly miss Zak. He left for college this past summer. I haven't really talked to him since. We've both been so busy with school and everything. He is also busy running. He was a cross-country runner for his high school team.

     "Babe?" Micheal said, bringing me out of my train of thought.

     'What?" I said, getting really tired.

      "Oh, just checking that you were still there."

      "Alright well - "

      " Hang on babe."

      "Grrrrr Really!?" I said, hanging up on him. I was really just pissed off at that point. See what I mean? He does this all the time. I hate it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Alright hoped you enjoyed it!!!