drew mcintyre; jealous much / WWE

Backstage at the Hartford, Connecticut televised live event of RAW, was needless to say crowded and chaotic

Backstage at the Hartford, Connecticut televised live event of RAW, was needless to say crowded and chaotic. The final plans for the return of my boyfriend Drew McIntyre were being made. Expecting to return by Dolph Ziggler's side, allowing Dolph to be stoked about having his friend back. However, there were disadvantages to knowing Dolph.

He is a very flirtatious man that I know of from Nikki Bella and how he couldn't leave her alone even though she was happy with John. Fortunately, I hadn't had a bad experience with him yet. We have only had a few conversations here and there, nothing more. It also didn't help that Drew was a very protective boyfriend and was the jealous type. This I had found out a few months prior at the club with a stranger. Drew ended up getting into a fight with a man that tried to get with me. His hands couldn't stop exploring my body and Drew undoubtedly helped to stop that.

"Stay with the girls until I come backstage." He stated to which I folded my arms out in front of me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why the girls? Why not the boys?" I questioned him as he sighed deeply, his eyes looking everywhere but mine. Finally, his eyes rested on mine as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

"You don't trust me?" I whispered and he furrowed his eyebrows at me before shaking his head. His black wet hair moving beside his face.

"I trust you hundred per cent, but some people back here I don't trust." He explained and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Fine, I will stay with Alexa and Nia." I reassured him as he kissed me and we parted ways. I made my way back over to the viewing area which Alexa and Nia sat, watching Dolph inside the ring.

"It didn't go well?" Nia started and I sat beside her while watching the monitor, eagerly waiting for the arrival of Drew.

"It went better than I expected. I asked him why I couldn't stay with the boys and he responded with, he trusts me but not some of the guys back here." I answered just as Titus Worldwide had come down the ramp and confronted Dolph. The silence between the three of us was becoming awkward as Drew was supposed to come in any second now. As if on cue, Drew had attacked Titus from behind and they both stood tall.

"How is (Y/N) doing on this fine evening?" Dolph had asked me once they had come back behind the curtain, Drew immediately at my side.

"I'm going alright, what about you?" I congratulated Drew with a hug and kiss before facing Dolph again in wait for an answer.

"It's better now." He placed a smug smirk onto his face and not shockingly, Drew's hand found my hip. Slightly digging his fingertips into my skin through my thin top.

"Dolph, we're going back to my locker room. Have a good night." Drew quickly retorted dragging me out of gorilla and into the hallway. Not giving me any time to bid my goodbye to Dolph, but Drew wouldn't have wanted that.

"Jealous much back there?" I asked him once we were away from most people. He glanced down at me before looking back up to where he was walking.

"No, just wanted to spend some more time with you." He made up the excuse as he opened the door to his locker room, allowing me to go in first.

"I love it when you make up excuses for things that are clearly right. Just face it, you were jealous because you wouldn't have dug your fingertips into my side." I replied, finding a spot to sit down on the steel chair provided inside. His eyes darted onto mine and ran a hand down across his face.

"Fine, maybe a little. But he was literally placing his eyes places they didn't belong." He half yelled out and I shook my head, chuckling at the way he was acting.

"It's not like I was going to let him do anything. You know how many people would have jumped in if I put up a struggle, my guess. Everyone that was also standing there and plus, you were there so he would not have tried anything." I reassured him, moving his head by his chin to make eye contact once again.

"I love you and nothing will change that, not even Dolph who I'm pretty sure still likes Nikki instead." I continued and he looked down into my eyes before unclenching his jaw. His hand ran through his own hair as he leaned down to plant a soft kiss onto my lips.

"The party is here!" Heath Slater, along with several other superstars stormed into Drew's locker room. I thought as he was in a stressed, sort of angry mood, he was going to be pissed off they just waltzed through. However, he just embraced the superstars that had come to celebrate his return.

In the midst of the chaos, I noticed Dolph who was on the outskirts of it all. I made my way over to him and he smiled lightly, repositioning himself to be more conversational.

"Hey Dolph, just wanted to say sorry about how Drew was acting before. He just wanted some time by ourselves and not with so many people around." I spoke and he shrugged his shoulders as if he knew what exactly happened.

"I know what happened. He thought I was flirting with you. If seen this all happen before and I want to let you know, that I wouldn't do that stuff to you." He stated and I returned a lighthearted smile his way.

"Why don't you come with us to the bar later on? You know, just close friends and everything." I asked him and he nodded his head before picking up the bottle of water he had.

"I would like that. Just text me when and where. I'll be there." He agreed and we bid our goodbyes, already feeling Drew's presence staring into me.

"Remember, I'm all yours." I quickly told him and he placed his hands onto my hips, most people were still around or have gone.

"You definitely are."

-----------------------------------------------------------
SUPERSTAR: Drew McIntyre
WORD COUNT: 1057
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Nothing really to say here but it was alright