Disney movies

It was a year after to battle of hogwarts and you were finally settled down with your boyfriend,Draco Malfoy.To some this might be a shock as you were muggleborn but you and Draco over came your differances and after years if hiding your relationship you were finally able to express your love for each other in public.

It was August 17th and today had a very autumn feel about it.Both you and Draco had decided to stay in and cuddle all day and that's when you had an idea."disney movies" your eyes showed nothing but true joy"what?whats this-knee?and what's movie?"you could see the confusion on Draco face and you couldn't help but giggle."a movie Draco is like a very long wizard photo that tells a story muggles watch them for entertainment" you explained"oh" was all you got as a reply.

You dragged Draco into the sitting room and onto the sofa,you lit the fire and got blankets,hot chocolate,popcorn and sweets both muggle and wizard.You sat beside him on the sofa under the blanket and turned on your favourite Disney movie,tangled.As the movie went on Draco sat watching it in both awe and silence.

When the movie was finally over Draco was nearly on his knees begging you to watch it again but instead you put on a different Disney movie which eventually lead to a Disney movie marathon where you both fell asleep.