Taking in a deep breath, you remembered something that Sam had said on the phone.

" You said he was running around with Crowley? "

" Yeah.."

" You wanna find your brother..we find his boyfriend. " You smirked.

Sam seen the look on your face and knew you had a plan.

" What's the plan once we summon him? " He asked, as you guys made your way out of the smokey bar.

" The last I heard..The king of Hell had a little addiction. "

You didn't need to say anything else for Sam to know exactly where you were going with this. As you walked over to your car, you looked at him.

" Motel on Bridge street room 16, it's about 10 minutes away. "

You got in, revved your engine then you took off, Sam following behind you. When Sam came into the room, you had already got the stuff together and had it set up on the old table in the middle of the room.

" You sure about this Y/N ? " He asked as you sparked the match to life.

" It's a sure way to get information Sam. "

He nodded his head then you dropped the match into the bowl, then waited.

" Moose, it's been a while. "

Both you and Sam turned around to see Crowley standing in the kitchen area, hands in his pockets, in one of his signature black snazzy suits. He looked at you for a second and then a smirk pulled at his lips.

" And let me guess, you are the one who got away. You know he's looking for you right. "

" Where's my brother Crowley. " Sam demanded.

" Why? You think you're gonna fix him? Oh Samantha, he's not broken, he's new and improved. "

" Where is he? " You repeated.

When he just smirked at you, turning on your heels you walked over to the bed and pulled out a blood filled needle and walked to stand in front of him.

" And what pray tell might that be? " He asked.

You pulled on a smile of your own.

" A little birdie told me that you had a real craving for this stuff not that long ago. "

He let out a little chuckle.

" What are you gonna do, shoot me up with that stuff and get me to spill where your boy toy is? "

" That's exactly what I'm gonna do. "

He shook his head, and went to take a step forward, but stopped like there was a wall in front of him. His eyes looked up to the ceiling and to the floor and was confused when he seen nothing. You took a little black light from your back pocket and shown it underneath his feet to reveal a devil's trap.

" Invisible ink jackass. Now you can either just tell us where he is...or we can make this visit an all night deal. " You said, your eyes burning into his.

" I don't think you really want to find him... I mean if you wanted to help him, you wouldn't have ran off. "

His words set something off inside you and before you knew it, you sank the needle into his neck, emptied it then tossed it onto the bed. You watched as his face changed and went soft.

" I'm gonna ask you again, where's Dean? " You repeated.

He didn't say a word for another 4 hours. By this time Sam had sat him down on a chair. You were sitting in front of him, waiting for the moment he cracked. You could see it on his face, that he was close. The bliss on his face, as he enjoyed the rush that pulsed through his veins. You grabbed the last needle and just looked at him for a minute.