"Nancy," I whispered and began moving my hands to her shoulders, sliding down to her waist, and finally moving back to her face.

At this gesture, she closed her eyes and leaned into my touch.

I felt her warmth.

I wasn't dreaming.

"It is you," I whispered and she flashes me a genuine smile that reaches her eyes.

This time, the tears falling on my face were for her - happiness, gratefulness, and relief.

She then gracefully stands up and takes my hands with such elegance and lifts me up so I stood in front of her.

My eyes never left hers - I couldn't lose them again.

Nancy turns around while keeping a hold of one of my hands and leads me to an empty room - one with boxes we've still yet to unpack.

The only room untouched.

The only light that was present was the moonlight through the large windows that framed one wall.

The moonlight reflected off of Nancy's figure and she looked unbelievably beautiful - it took my breath away.

Nancy literally glowed.

She led me to the middle of the room smiled at me.

The pain that I once felt disappeared with each second I spent with her. 

I couldn't let go of her.

So I hugged her with all that I am.

And she immediately wraps her arms even tighter around my waist.

"Please don't leave me ever again," I plead.

"Never."

When she pulls back, she brings her hand to caress my cheek and I nuzzled into her touch. I closed my eyes to embrace this feeling - to never forget it.

I took my time to open my heavy lids to see her watching me with such content.

Slowly, I felt her arm that was around my waist move up to wrap around my neck as the other arm did and she looks down to my lips.

"I love you, Yeonwoo. I love you so much."

This was the first time she ever said that first. I was always the one who initiated our "I love you's".

"I love you too, Nancy."

So much that I will do anything for you.

And gently, she presses her lips against mine.

Every kiss was electrifying; she expertly led my lips in a dance and there was nothing more in those kisses other than love.

Her hands travelled up to play with my hair and she smiles into the kiss.

It was all too familiar.