I Did Something Stupid.....

Hey, my lil' biscuits. I just went through an odd experience, and I thought I'd share it with you. So basically, my roommate was in bed and it was my night to do the dishes. I was zooming through them so I could get to bed. And that's when I saw the thing every human who's done dishes hates. 

A CRAZY STRAW!

That's right, I was going to have to wash a curly straw, and I know I didn't use it! It was my roommate, and she had just left me to wash this demon from hell! Whatever, I was going to conquer this straw. I was going to prove I'm not weak. So, I used my tactic of putting the Dawn soap through the straw, and rinsing it. 

But I wasn't done. I wanted revenge on her. I was going to use that straw right then and there so she would have to wash it later. MWAHAHAHAHA!

So, I got a cup of water, and put the straw in. I went to suck in some water, and you know what happened?

A MOUTHFUL OF DISHSOAP!

Yep. I really fucked myself there. Great going, Lucy. It tasted horrible, and my throat hurt so much. Then, I got a gag reflex. Let me just tell you this, I've never thrown up that much in my life. My roommate woke up, and she helped me out. I had to sit upside down on the couch and let the dish soap run out of my throat. And all this for a stupid little straw. Anyway, I'm not allowed to do dishes for a while. *-*

Welp. That's my story. Thanks for listening to my tale of woe!

-Lucy