20💨

YAS POV

      "AGHHHH BITCH" I heard hella noise downstairs like someone was fighting.

Of course ski and jah gotta fight at fucking 9:30 am why not.

I hurried up and put on some shorts then ran downstairs. All the noise was coming from the kitchen the house was trashed ...... I know these niggas did not go that far.

I stomped towards the kitchen but stomped when I seen Ski get pushed hella hard out the kitchen he had deep cuts and scratches everywhere.

I ran too his side "What the fuck Jah it's not the serious t-" I stopped in mid sentence.

Jahseh and Ski weren't fighting each other there was another man in the kitchen.

"JAH" I screamed at him, he punched the guy and looked at me with fear then yelled "RUN THIS NIGGA TRYANA GET YOU HIS THE UNKNOWN NOTE NI-" he got cut off by a punch that was aimed for his face.

I look a glimpse then saw Jahseh coughing up blood and helped Ski up too my room and shut the door then locked it and laid Stokley on my bed.

"Damn this shit hurts" he groaned touching his face.

I ran into my walk in closet and threw my heels aside and started unlocking the safe behind it.

I then heard it click and opened it and grabbed the gun, my mom made sure I was safe. I walked out the closet and turned to Ski "stay here".

I then walked downstairs still hearing the noise, I ran in the kitchen and pointed the gun "bastard" I spoke lowly then shot the man in his arm.

He went down and screamed in pain, Jahseh fell too his knees and laid down, I then let shots be heard and shot up the mans entire body.

After I walked over too his body and looked at it in disgust then called 911 too take care of Jahseh and Ski.

-

When we all got home from the hospital I laid Ski down in one of the guest rooms and laid Jah in my bed. I then went downstairs and made some stir fry for them both.

Told you it was gonna be short🤣