2💨

Yasmean pov

X just texted me
So what time you want me to pick you up?

Ahh 4:30

Ight what's yo addy?

*enters addy☠️*

Alright see you in an hour and a half

I got up and ran to the bath room took and shower did my normal stuff like brushing teeth skin care makeup etc my my hair was in a white towel and so was my body I walked in my room trying to find a good outfit.

I straightened my hair then put on a white tank top and some shorts and added my own stuff lol

I straightened my hair then put on a white tank top and some shorts and added my own stuff lol. It's 4:20 now he should be here soon so I took a few pictures and posted them on instagram. I heard a honk outside and I ran downstairs grabbed my money then walked outside to his car he said " damn ma you look fine as fuck" licking his lips I smirked "you don't look bad your self babe" he grinned at me and we drove to the mall.

When we got there it was packed everyone came to the mall after school. X turned to me and said grinning " so where do you wanna go first beautiful" I smiled back and said "forever 21" he mugged me then shrugged and we walked to the store.

As soon as we stepped foot in the store I immediately recognized some girls from school they stared at us and were whispering something and glared in my direction X caught on and put his arm on my shoulder and put me in close laughing, I giggled too just to see the girls scoff at us then they started whispering again. He leaned in and said "they hella jelly huh" he smirked. "Hell yea fucking dogs what they mad for" I laughed. He smirked and mocked them scoffing look at them in disgust I was laughing so hard that shit was funny as hell. He laughed then we walked to the pants section I picked out some clothes played then we left and got sum bobba yea walking around talking about life.

Skipping the date

When we walked out the mall we ran to the car racing each other of course he won I just got an outfit and some Jordan's while he got some Gucci slides. When we were driving I grabbed the aux and started playing my one of my favorites gnarly bastard.
I started rapping along and X looked at me like I was crazy I just listened to this guy sometimes I don't know his name but he just calmed me.
I glanced at X them looked away he stopped staring and smirked I wonder what that was lol about ?

Short but just a filler😭‼️ sksksksks