Part 15

They reached Anika's home and saw that everything was broken, even her phone. Everyone understood why she wasn't answering there calls.

Daksh called Shivaay that very second. He was hysterical they all could by his voice.

"You touch her and I will tear your entire body apart." Ishana hissed.

"Haww I just did. Come tear me apart. But you know what you can't do anything."

"Di where are you ?"

"In an old mill", Anika shouted while Daksh got irritated and dragged her by her hair.

**********

By the time they got there Anika was already half way in the water. Ishana and Shivaay ran towards her immediately while Omkara held Daksh by his pony and slapped him hard.

"Stop this right now." Omkara said sternly.

"I can't." Daksh said while smirking and then he dropped the remote. Shivaay came and started hitting him. Ishana hit him.

When he fell down she immediately kicked him on his shoulder, hurting him real bad. She then went on to punch him on his jaw almost causing a facial fracture.

She saw that Anika was neck deep in water and Shivaay was standing his hands trying to touch but the thick glass between them was a barrier.

Ishana ran inside and fetched three thick iron rods.

"Will this work ?" Omkara asked as they saw Anika had completely submerged into water.

"Yeah it will, if the glass wasn't thick, the water pressure would have been enough to break the enclosure. But it is made of thick glass thanks to that asshole. So if we hit with these rods with all our strength I'm pretty sure this will work." She explained him while they both ran with the rods towards the couple.

She gave one to Shivaay and Ishana, Omkara took one each.

Ishana counted till 3 and all hit the glass at once, together.

The glass enclosure shattered and Anika fell out of it but Ishana kept her hand immediately on her to protect her from the glass pieces and some also pierced her forearm.

She shouted in pain and in an instant Omkara was near her but she did not pay any heed and went towards Anika who wasn't responding.

Shivaay kept on shouting her name with tears in his eyes which threatened to fall while Ishana was crying, Omkara was controlling them both while trying to control himself.

A lone tear escaped from Shivaay's eyes and Anika muttered his name.

All smiled in relief.

"Let's get them treated " Omkara and all left at once after they called ambulance and also got Daksh arrested.

********

When they reached home Priyanka helped change an unconscious Anika's clothes and also helped Ishana into changing her clothes since her hand was injured.

She mentally thanked god that Mona had was sleeping and was going to leave the next day, so she won't have time to shout at both of her sisters.

After sometime Shivaay and took Anika in his room. Ishana and Omkara followed him as Ishana wanted to see Anika wake up as did Priyanka.

Anika woke up but went away to sleep at the couch near swimming pool as she did not want to say anything or even look at Shivaay.

Shivaay tried to go talk to her on the couch but Ishana blocked him.