Yoichi Yukimura x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s POV

It have been a little depressing lately...Yoichi haven't been pulling his pranks and I'm getting worried he'll do something crazy. W-Wait why I should care!? I'm completely (not) over him...

Yuri: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/n): GAAHH!! Y-Yuri! Don't do that!

Yuri: I'M SORRY, BUT I NEED YOU TO COME WITH ME!

(Y/n): W-What!?

Yuri: NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!

(Y/n): HOLD ON A SEC-

Before I could have finish Yuri started to drag me around while running. We went inside the cafeteria and went onward to the...closet?

(Y/n): Yuri what we doing he-

Before I could finish...again Yuri literally throw me inside the cramp space closet. While saying "sorry!"

But damn it was cramp it here and dark, I can't see a damn thing. I then started to touch around till my hand felt something...weird....wait a minute...

???: H-HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU TOUCHING!

Yoichi!? What the hell he doing here! W-Wait if he here and my hand down there, that mean...OH GOD I'M TOUCHING HIS DICK!!!

I quickly remove my hands away from "it" as fast I can.I can feel my face heating up.

(Y/n): W-What are doing here!?

Yoichi: Don't ask me! Ask Ms. Pinky out there! She throw me in when I wanted help!

(Y/n): Help with what exactly?

Yoichi: W-Well It just. You haven't talk to me for a few day. I figure you angry at me and I wanted to apologize, but I don't know how.

(Y/n): and you thought making us stuck in a closet was a good idea?

Yoichi: N-NO THAT WAS YURI IDEA!

(Y/n): Anyway, instead of asking her for advice (because it look like she can't give one) how about you say you're sorry for what you did.

Yoichi: Fine...I'm sorry for....

(Y/n):...........

Yoichi:.......................

(Y/n):.....................................

Yoichi:............................................

(Y/n): You don't remember do you?

Yoichi: No...

(Y/n): 💢

Yoichi: Was it when I pour hot water on you while you was in the shower?

(Y/n): 💢 💢

Yoichi: Was it when I ate all of the door in your plates while you was using the bathroom?

(Y/n): 💢 💢 💢 💢

Yoichi: Was it when I pour an bucket of ice cold water on you making you drop the food you was carrying?

(Y/n): 💢 YES, YEA IT WAS AND I'M STILL PISSED ABOUT IT!

Yoichi: WHAT THE HELL! YOU DIDN'T GET MAD WHEN I ATE ALL OF "YOUR" FOOD.

(Y/n): THAT PIZZA WAS MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE, I WANS'T PLANNING ON EATING IT!

Yoichi: THEN WHO WAS IT FOR!?

(Y/n): YOU! YOU DUMBASS!!!

Yoichi:: WELL....Wait... really?

(Y/n): YES REALLY!

Yoichi: Oh...I'm sor-

(Y/n): No it fine.

Author: Really fiiiiiiinnnnne~ (Get it?)

Yoichi: No...No it not...ever since you got here I been pulling awful pranks on you. I know I shouldn't been doing that but it just...

(Y/n): It just what?

Yoichi: I LIKE YOU OK! AND NOT IT A FRIEND WAY!

(Y/n): R-Really? This not a prank right?

Yoichi: NO IT NOT A DAMN PRANK! I MEAN WHAT I SAID!

(Y/n): Then...why was you pulling all of those pranks.

Yoichi: Because...I'm don't know how, I never told anyone love them before expect for Yuki, but... not like this...

(Y/n): To be honest I'm still pissed you made me drop the damn pizza...but I do like- no love you.

Yoichi: I l-l-lo-ve LOVE YOU TOO!

(Y/n): Good boy, you know how to sound it out~

Yoichi: S-SHUT UP!!!

Meanwhile outside~

Yuri: Yes! My ship is finally canon~

Extra

It was now time nighttime where everybody is now in there cabin sleeping away, but there was one boy name (Y/n), who was awake only thinking about on thing.."how can that "thing" be bigger than my hands...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: that all folks! See ya in the next chapter where (Y/n) meet the campers~