chapter 12 how long has it been and how long will it be?

(A/n fixed Alfreds name)

No one's p.o.v.
It's been a month since beast boy and (y/n) first met. (Y/n) hasn't really come out of her room and beast boy was lazy... well lazier than normal.
Beast boy's p.o.v.
I pushed a cat toy with my paw I was in my cat form. I sighed, "I don't know what to do now, (y/n) was the main reason I became a superhero... and she's mad at me....
What if she doesn't approve of me?" I stared at the ground and got up only to walk in three circles and plop back down...I can still smell her sent...I got up and rubbed up agenst where her sent was the strongest. "I miss her so much..." I muttered
Robin's p.o.v.
I can't take it anymore beast boy is driving me crazy he won't even come out of his room! I growled and grabbed my phone I've had enough of this I called batman. He needs to get his daughter to come over. I've never seen beast boy happier than he was around (y/n)

Alfred's p.o.v.
I went to (y/n)'s room and knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I listened closely only to hear nothing I opened the door and walked in "are you still in a mood?" I asked
Reader's p.o.v.
What does he mean still in a mood? Last time I stayed in my room for a long time he asked why I was staying in my ro-...wait did he see beast boy and put him in my room? I mean sometimes I would just stop talking and because of a lack of better words Alfred would call it a mood... "huh?" I asked "you were in a mood a month ago so I put you in your room since you seemed kind of out of it" he said and I felt like an idiot of course beast boy wouldn't have come into my room when I asked him not to.