Part 3

The next morning, Georgia woke up and walked outside of her room. Stacee has gone. She sighed softly and walked over to her kitchen, where she found a note on the fridge.
'Hey soft lips, thanks for letting me crash—Jaxx'
Georgia sighed and decided to just keep it up. She opened the fridge up and took out some eggs to scramble.

Stacee sat in the back of a cab he'd ordered and watched out the window as he headed back to the Bourbon Room. All he could think about was Georgia. Most girls would jump at the chance of getting to have sex with him— why didn't she? Whatever, he was going again tonight after the show. He'd try again, and who knows, maybe this time he'll be successful. He got out of the cab and headed into the Bourbon.

-time skip to 10:30 pm-

The concert had gotten left out, and as the same as last night, everybody headed across the street. Including Stacee— except this time he didn't wait for the band. He walked inside and saw that it was already packed, but he didn't see Georgia yet. So he figured out how to get a seat and he sat down. He drank for a solid four hours until Georgia finally showed up. Nobody was there anymore besides him and a few others— after all it was 1:30 am.

Georgia saw him and walked over, leaning against the bar again. "Come to torment me again?," Georgia joked and smiled at him. He was obviously very drunk, so she took out the pretzels again. It was something to get him to sober up a bit. She'd have the kitchen make him a pizza in a second.

Stacee looked up and saw her, leaning forward so their faces were inches apart. "Hell yeah," he said and gently touched her face, pulling her in for a kiss. He was pretty drunk right now.

Georgia melted into the kiss for a moment before pulling away. "Hey, no." Georgia said and stood up straight. "I'm gonna put an order in for you for a pizza," she said and walked to the kitchen, doing exactly what she said. She walked back over after and leaned against the bar again. She was mad at herself for being so rude to him the other night, so she wanted to make it a bit better. "So how much longer you here for?," She asked, trying to make conversation.

Stacee thought for a second before realizing. "Two days," he slurred a big and ate some pretzels. Wait, only two more days. Obviously he wouldn't get the chance to sleep with her tonight, because it was 1:30 am. Which really only made it one more day— he had tonight and the next to try. Maybe he'd take a different approach. Try to be nice for once. "You should come and see the show, I could get you tickets, no charge," Stacee said. He almost demanded it more than offered.

Georgia looked at him and thought for a moment. Hey free concert with the tickets given to her by the lead singer? Alright. "Yeah, sure. Why not." Georgia said and nodded.

Stacee tried to nod but his head slammed into the bar. He groaned after and slowly sat back up.

Georgia jumped a bit and the pizza came out. She told them to put it in the back room and she left from behind the bar to go beside him. "Come on Stacee, let's go in the back room. There's a couch in there you can crash if you need to," Georgia said.

Stacee stood, stumbled a bit, and wrapped an arm around Georgia's waist. "For balance," he said and rubbed her side. She had really smooth skin. He gently moved his hand up.

Georgia gently smacked his hand and lead him into the back room, turning on the light. It was pretty dark in there— the din light only illuminating part of the room. The pizza was on the table, as well as some coffee and a water. "Here sit," Georgia said and sat him down on the couch.

Stacee slumped down into it and picked up a piece of pizza, taking a bite. It was pretty good pizza. He looked to her and patted his lap. "Cmon take a seat," he said.

Georgia rolled her eyes and sat on the couch beside him. "I'm not sitting on your lap." she said and crossed one leg over the other. Her skirt was pretty short, but you could only really tell when she was sitting down. It exposed most of her thighs, which exposed her tattoo. A rose with some thorns.

"Hey every rose has its thorn?," Stacee said and put the pizza down, touching her tattoo a bit.

Georgia watched him touch her leg. She was okay with it right now. "Yeah, I guess. Really wasn't thinking of the song at the time but I get that a lot," she said and picked up a water, taking a sip. She put it down after and looked at him. "You called me soft lips in your note you let to me today," Georgia said.

Stacee nodded. "Cause you've got soft lips," he said and gently ran his thumb down her lips, holding onto her chin after. "I wanna kiss you again," he said and pulled her face closer.

Georgia looked into his eyes as he pulled her closer. She didn't want to give in, but she also really wanted to. So bad, so she decided too. She gave in and leaned into the kiss.

Stacee smirked into the kiss and moved his hands to her waist, pulling her to be on top of him. He ran his hands down her body and held her waist.