Part 2

Georgia chuckled and winked at him, unlocking it and getting into the drivers seat. She started it up and tossed her bag in the back seat, putting her hands back on the wheel and pulling out of her parking spot. "Where am I taking you?," She asked, realizing she didn't know where she was going. After she dropped him off she was gonna get a pizza and head home— today had been a long day.

Stacee leaned over the center counsel and put a hand on her thigh, putting a good grip on it. "How bout your place baby?," he said and smirked, taking off his sunglasses.

Georgia looked to him as they pulled up to a redlight. "No. I already told you no, quit askin cause you're not gonna get it," she said. "Now, where am I taking you?"

"Well I was staying at the Bourbon Room for the night but I got locked out. All the motels are fully booked cause of my show, obviously, so looks like I'll just have to go to your place." Stacee said and ran his hand up and down her thigh.

Georgia rolled her eyes and started driving. "You're pretty cocky, you know? I'm sure not every hotel or motel is booked up." she said and started driving. After about twenty minutes she realized that they all would be, and she sighed. "You know what, fine. But you're sleeping on my couch. Don't expect anything." she said and changed route to her apartment.

Stacee smirked and played with some of her hair. "When you see me shirtless you'll want me in your bed." he said. The night still wasn't over, so he still had his opportunity to get with the girl he wanted. Even if he didn't, he wouldn't say the night was a waste. He'd just go back to the bar the next night, convince her then. By the end of the week, he'll have slept with her. That was his goal for the week. Pretty weak goal, but those were the usual ones.

Georgia scoffed and drove to the apartment. The whole trip with Stacee rubbing her leg and flipping through the radio. When he found a station playing all of his songs, he belted every one of them. It was complete torture. She pulled up to the apartment and parked, taking his hand off of her leg and grabbing her purse and keys, getting out. She got out her key to the building.

Stacee chuckled and walked behind her, watching her ass the whole time. "So, what's the plan for when we get in? Change your mind yet?," Stacee said and held her waist, pressing against her backside with his front.

"No I haven't changed my mind. It's been five minutes, and get your hands off of me." Georgia said and unlocked the door, shoving his hands off of her and walking down the hall to her room. She unlocked it and went inside, turning on the nights. She hung her purse up and grabbed a blanket from the closet, walking it over to the couch and throwing it on it.

Stacee strutted in and closed the door behind him, poking around. He picked up a few things to look at them. "You're place is cozy," he said and walked over to her again, taking off his leather jacket and tossing it on the chair.

Georgia looked to him. "Thanks, I try," She said and watched him come closer. "I'm going to bed, I've got a long day tomorrow." she said. She did— she was working a back to back shift tomorrow at the bar and needed as much rest as she could get.

"Mhm, bar again?," Stacee asked, wanting to gain information. Maybe he would have to go back tomorrow, if he didn't get it tonight. Maybe he'd just go back for the hell of it even if. He looked her up and down again. "Kiss me." Stacee said.

Georgia raised an eyebrow. "Kiss you? No thanks. I already told you no now stop bugging me and go to bed." she said and turned to walk away.

Stacee quickly grabbed her and pulled her back, kissing her quickly. He pulled away after a moment and looked at her.

Georgia didn't say anything, she just looked up at him. She quickly felt herself blush and picked up her purse again. "Goodnight Stacee." she quickly said and headed towards her room, going in.

Stacee smirked and watched her go. That shut her down real quick. He actually found it kinda funny— she was blushing. If not tonight, then tomorrow. He was definitely going back after the show.