Chapter three: Lifeless

Andy's P.O.V

I had a very brief conversation with Ryan this morning, I wouldn't even call it a conversation. He didn't speak didn't look up, he just nodded when I invited him round to mine tonight for the English assignment .

It's currently lunch time and I'm walking to meet Jack and Brook when I hear a bloodcurdling scream from down the corridor. Everyone takes a few steps back. I look down the corridor to see Ryan laid across the floor, kicking against the chair in anger, letting out occasional screams and sobs.

We're all escorted out of the school, as I turn to follow the rest of the crowd I make eye contact with Ryan for the very first time. Instead of seeing the anger he was showing, his eyes reflected a broken shell of a human.

-After School-

There's a knock at the door so I head downstairs, it should be Ryan. I don't know what to expect, especially with what happened today.

When I open the door he doesn't speak just steps shyly inside, another second of eye contact. Another second where his beautiful, chocolate eyes engulf me so much that I can see the pain that's flowing through his veins.

I start the work, checking occasionally with him, earning nothing more than a nod or a head shake. We work in silence, he sits on my floor clearly lost in thought. I don't know what happened to Ryan. But he isn't okay, this isn't normal. I want to help him. Help the suffering soul that's stuck deep within him.

Here's chapter 3
Hope you're liking this story so far x
Please keep reading because there's a lot more that's gonna happen xx
Thanks for reading x
Update again soon x
@tvrtnhc

I'll Wreck You// Randy Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें