KURT'S POV

Everyone was still sleeping when I woke up. I had to take a shower first before heading out of the bedroom. Besides, I don't wanna go out with a stinky smell on me. Darn, that would be one hell of a turn off to her, for sure.

Speaking of her, I snapped out when I saw the time on the digital clock. It's already past 6, and I need to cook breakfast for Crystal before she wakes up. Sh*t, I should have known better. I must not cook fried for her. She must be sick of fried sh*ts that Travis cooked for her.

I was making my way down the stairs while I thought of a food to cook. Should I toast a bread or make a sandwich instead?

"Sandwich would be better," I thought as I quickly took big steps towards the kitchen. I stopped midway when I heard two voices inside. 

"Dapat si Kaye Anne yung katulong mo sa pagluluto dito at hindi ako eh." Surely, that's Crystal. The fvck. Why did she have to wake up earlier than me?

Nathan chuckled. "Knockout pa. Napagod kagabi."

"Sa byahe? Kung sabagay... Napagod din ako eh."

And then, Nathan's hearty laugh filled in the four corners of the kitchen. I hate it whenever I see Crystal with Travis, but I also don't even know why I'm also hating the sight of Crystal with Nathan. For some reason, my head throbbed in pain that I had to touch it and then grab a fistful of hair to ease the pain. Sh*t, here goes my migraine again!

"Sa byahe lang ba napapagod? Hahaha!"

"Ewan ko sayo, Nathan!"

I stepped back and pushed my back against the wall. I continued fisting my own hair and then shut my eyes close. Darnit! My head is aching... literally aching!

"Sh-it," I hissed as I tried myself to go back upstairs. I almost crawled back to our bedroom and then plopped myself on the bed.

I tried to relax myself and took few deep breaths when a memory flashed into my mind.

... a memory that was so vivid that I could see two faces through it.

"Wow, you're really different, Yam."

"Mahal mo na ako niyan?"

"Seriously, Nathan? Tinatanong pa ba yan? Love naman talaga------"

"Yam, don't worry, pinamukha ko sa kanya na wala na siyang babalikan. I don't love him at all."

"Totoo naman ba yun, Yam?"

"Oo naman, ikaw ang love ko ngayon." 

"Yam..."

"Yam..."

"Yam..."

"Yam..."

"Sh*t... Sh*t... Sh*t!" I hissed as I hit my own head with my palm. Too much memories I don't need to remember. 

I sighed as I slowly felt better. I didn't know I fell asleep until somebody poked me at my shoulder.

"Kurt..." that was Alex's voice so I flickered my eyes open. "Are you okay?" He showed to me his thumbs up.

"Yeah..."

"Panay ang ungol mo dyan. Akala ko nga binabangungot ka eh umaga naman na. Ayos ka lang ba talaga?"

I got up and touched my head. Sweat dewed on my forehead so I had to wipe it through my palm. "I'm fine. I was just dreaming...."

"Oh, I see. Una na ako sa baba. Nandun na silang lahat. Tanghali na. Baka hinahanap ka na ni Gail."