(Y/N): 'Actually, in our early days we would constantly fight to a stalemate, there's never been a decisive victor in our spars, fights, matches, whatever you want to call them. We both even went all out once and that destroyed the entire surrounding area... and yet we came to a stalemate once again.'

Sofia: How long as it been since the two of you fought?

(Y/N): 'Well, considering we fought as training for getting into U.A, I'd say about two weeks ago was our last match, we both used 68% and destroyed the surroundings, but not as far as the 100% fight, and...'

Sofia: Heh, if what you say's true, then I've probably misjudged that Killa guy, I know his mother's the pro hero Carpenter, but he doesn't seem to own that kind of quirk... right?

(Y/N): 'Nope, his quirk's called 'Call of the Wild', he can channel the attributes of any animal he can think of... so long as he's met them up close.'

Sofia: I see... that's quite the interesting quirk, did he perhaps get it from his father?

(Y/N): 'I don't know, I've never met Mark's Dad, only his Mom.'

Sofia: So... Killa and I are in the same boat...

Before (Y/N) could question what that meant, Sofia quickly covered that statement up with another question.

Sofia: And you? What's your quirk?

(Y/N): 'Why do you want to know our quirks all of a sudden?'

Sofia: Well, from what Aizawa and All Might told us yesterday, we three will be spending practically all our lives together thanks to those roles they've assigned to us! Quite frankly, I don't mind you since you look like you can handle yourself, as for Killa, I don't...

(Y/N): 'If you're about to say: you don't even know him, you don't know me either.'

Sofia: True, however, the difference between you and him is that I know you can give me a challenge... as for Killa, with his quirk as well maybe he can give me a challenge. Now... I asked a question earlier (L/N).

(Y/N): 'You first Yuko.'

Sofia: Fine... my quirk is known as Perfect Mimic: if I can make eye contact with someone, I'll be able to copy down their genetics, blood type, quirk, you name it, I can replicate it into a clone that I'll need to create from my spit... the only weakness with the quirk is if I can't make eye contact with that person, I can't make the clone... and the fact that even if the clone can use the original's quirk, it only lasts for two minutes.

(Y/N): 'That's a powerful quirk though, you could look someone like All Might in the eyes can then power through every enemy'.

Sofia: Yeah, I know, about Killa's quirk... any weaknesses?

(Y/N): 'Only that he can only choose one animal at a time and that he has to meet this animal face to face.'

Luckily, (Y/N) was spared of explaining his quirk as All Might loudly announced it was time for the heroes to enter the building. So, with sighs, the two entered, lowering their power as much as possible while (Y/N) pulled on his fingerless gloves so that they'd tighten and fit more on his wrists.

Sofia: Since they set traps, we can't blindly run in even with our speed. Meaning...

(Y/N): 'We'll have to go slowly, making sure our next step isn't one that'll lead to being defeated or captured.'

And with that final message, (Y/N) pocketed his notebook and pen once again so that he can fully concentrate. Sofia rolled her eyes, taking another step as she heard something snapping, she looked down to see a broken tripwire.