Chapter 21- Any news of..him ?

Start from the beginning

"Whoa there mister . It's me whose touching him , so why don't you start beating me up ? "I pushed him away , standing protectively in front of Carlos .

He growled again , this time grabbing Carlos by the colar . "She's mine . " He hissed right in Carlos's smirking face .

"I don't think so . I think her wolf recognizes me . whoops ? " Carlos pushed him away , pulling me by my waist . I swear to god if they keep doing the push and pull thing , my limbs will fall apart any minute now .

"Uhm I'm sorry but you will have to get back to your seat respectively . " Thank god an air mistress came , stopping a havoc from happening . God knows what would happen if they keep growling .

"Let's go then cara . " Zack placed his arms at the small of my back , eyeing Carlos with his dead eyes .

"She's not going anywhere . She shifted seats . "

"Well I'm sorry , but she belongs with me so you better suck it up . " Zack's grip on my waist tightened , as if he's not hurting me enough. His anger was raging , and I have a feeling that even my touch can't calm him down this time .

"It's fine Carlos , I'll go with him . " I gave him an apologetic smile , grabbing Zack back to the VIP area .

"What the hell do you think you're doing back there ? " I snapped ,crossing my arms .

"Getting you away from trouble . " He simply answered , his eyes not once looked my way .

"Trouble ? The only trouble around here is you . So why don't you just back off and flash your stupid platinum card at Pizza Hut so that no one will ever eat 'your' pizza again . "

"Aubrey , look I'm sor--"

"No , you shut up . All I want is some peace and quiet so would you please just shut it . "

----------------

Zack's P.O.V

'YOU FUCKING SCREWED UP ! ' Louis growled , not liking the fact that both Aubrey and her wolf is ignoring him . Yeah like I'm liking it .

'Yeah , like you're helping . ' I rolled my eyes , gosh this is just hard .

"Cara please talk to me .. " I whispered , but I'm sure she could hear it . She chose to ignore it but I'm not giving up . No . I'll never giving up. I've almost lost her once and I'm not screwing up this time .

"Cara.. " I whined , lightly poking on her arm . She shrugged , giving me a death glare before closing her eyes again .

I'll have to admit that it hurts . Looking at her hurts . We used to be happy , it was just yesterday we were snuggling into each other . But my stupid mood decided to love pizza more than my beautiful mate dammit .

"I'm sorry cara .. I didn't mean to be mad at you .. forgive me cara.. " I whined again , this time holding her whole figure so that I could whisper it in her ears .

I listened at her silent sobs , not wanting to make her hate me more by doing anything . A drop of tear shed down her chin , ripping my heart , dragging it across a fire pit at the same time .

"I love you . " I whispered silently at her shoulder , meaning every bit if it . "I can't live without you cara .. please don't do this to me .. "

"I'm sorry . " Was all she said before putting on her headphones , looking out the window . Eventhough she'd covered up half her face , but I can't miss the glint of tear track on her cheeks .

My heart clentched ,knowing that it's the second time I've made her cry . Maybe it's because I gave her insecurities , maybe it's because I'm a failure of a mate , maybe I'm just not good enough ..