When we got there we ordered some pizza and some drinks and took a seat.

"Aight. Enough. Spill" I said, Jadah sighed taking a sip of her water, "okay so last week after your birthday party Trey and I snuck off and...." she trailed off.

Ranae and I shared a look before looking at her "uhm hello finish" Ranae snapped.

"We fucked" she said, I face palmed, and Ranae sighed, Jadah looked down "I know he did me wrong on a lot of occasions but I love your brotha, I hate that I do but I can't help it" she sniffled.

"Girl you don't need to cry, we understand...I mean look at Tae" Ranae said.

I screwed faced her as she pointed to me "fuck you mean look at Tae?" I snapped.

"She ova here taking Isaiah ugly ass back" she finished ignoring my look.

Jadah busted out laughing "deadass?"

I popped Nae on her arm before looking back at Jay "Nah, she lyin her ass off, I ain get back wit that nigga" I said.

She sighed "Aight well there's more to this story" Jay said, Nae and I looked at her as she took another sip of her water.

"We didn't use a condom and I got scared and took a plan b the next morning" she said.

"Uhm ain that a good thing?" I asked, she sighed "the thing is I think he wanted to get me pregnant, because he ain even try to pull out and he was talking bout how much he love me and that I ain goin no where and he gon make sure of it, then he you know" she said.

I gagged "ew" I said, "shut up, anyways long story short I ain tell him I took a plan b yet so now he think I'm carrying his seed" she said.

"Well bitch tell him" Nae said.

"Yeah I should, I mean he ain't my nigga so fuck I gotta spare his feelings for" she said.

"PERIODT!" All of us looked over and saw Isaiah, Savion, and Trey walking up, Nae laughed "do you even know what we talking about?"

"Nah, jus wanted to botha yah" Trey laughed. I kicked Jay leg and she snapped her head at me, I gritted my teeth "tell him" I mouthed, she swatted at me before standing up "Trey we need to talk" she said.

Trey looked unfazed "aigh" he said, as she grabbed his arm and walked away.

"Ooo they bein nasty?" Isaiah cooed, I popped him "no and c'mon let's go shopping" I said standing up with my cup.

Then here comes this clumsy ass bitch bumping into me making my cup fall on the floor.

"Oops sorry" she said, I looked up at her "watch where you going next time b" I spat

She squinted at me and then scrutched up her face.

"Clarence?" She muttered my fatha name.

"What-" I was cut off by Trey "I told you it's cool" Trey said as he walked up with Jay.