"Damn" I heard Isaiah voice, I look back and smile...

Isaiah:

"Why you creepin?"

"Why you creepin?"

"Why you stop?"

I laughed and walked up to him "because I'm not dancing for you" I said.

He leaned in and I froze, he leaned in towards my ear and brushed his lips against it "who you talkin to?" His deep husky New York accent made me shiver.

"N-Nobody" I mumbled, he chuckled and pulled back "that's what I thought".

I scrunched my face up and drew my head back. Who tf.

I pushed him away from me and tried leaving the kitchen but he grabbed me and pulled me back. "Don't be mad ma" he said.

Hid hands slid up and down my thighs and stopped at my butt, "I'm not finna play witchu" I whined.

He leaned back "give me kiss" he said poking his lips out, I laughed and walked away.

Ranae was at the door waiting on me with a slight smirk. "Whatchu smiling for?" I asked.

"Bitch don't act slow, when you and Isaiah get back together?" She asked as we left out the house making our way to Cj car.

"Girl, we did not get back together, I am not that dumb" I said getting in the driver seat.

She smacked her teeth and got in the passenger seat as we pulled off.

"Wait what about the guys? They comin right?" I asked making a right, she nodded "yeah, they said they'd meet us there" she said.

10 minutes later

I pulled into a parking lot grabbing my bag and keys, I opened the door and got out.

Nae and I walked up to the front of the mall and met up with Jadah.

Jadah

"Hey sissy you look cute" I smiled giving her a hug

"Yeah, you glowing bihh" Nae said.

Jadah nodded "c'mon it's an emergency" she said, she grabbed both Ranae and my hand dragging us to the food court.