Chapter 4

"Hey." A blonde hair male tap the black hair male sitting beside him in the car. "The Wang Princess have finally came out of her den." He pointed to the Insta-X picture on his screen.

Paparazzi was everywhere and informations and pictures would be posted in an instant. "She apparently got knocked up again." He zoom in to the baby boy in Yun Fei arms. "He kind of looks like you." The male grinned, "Don't tell me you are the father?" He teased. Unexpectedly, the latter tilted his head and nodded. "It appears so." He gave a sly smile. The previous male froze on the spot. "Hey it was a joke..." However he kept smiling. "Don't tell me you really..."

When he was greeted with silence he started to get nervous.

"Qing Hei Xin! You have a fiance!" The blonde cried out in despair.

~

On the other side of the city, inside the expensive bulletproof BMW Yun Fei sneezed. 'My servants must be talking about me. They don't seem to trust the previous me very much.' She remembered the look of horror and reluctance on their faces as she left with Little gold.

Little gold looked up at his mother from her arms and tried to minimize his weight as much as possible . Being neglected for most of his one year of life, he learnt to be observant of his surrounding. His mother's dislike or likes and her daily activities. His mother generally did not carry anything heavier than a bag. If only he knew what was inside that bag.

'After today, many rumors and speculation about where Bai Yin come from would arise.' Yun Fei sighed and carassed Little gold's hair, ignoring his flinch. She closed her eyes. In her past life, she wronged him too much. She denied all relations to him and even when the truth came out she still denied it. She was never close to him, not even his name was provided by her. His name, Bai Yin was given to him by one of her older brother who treasured her a lot. It means White gold, the most precious treasure there is. Though sweet, the minute he was born, he was a useless trash to her. To her past self he was the cause of all her problems.

She had wrong too much of her loved ones too. When Bai Yin was born, she grew distant from her brother and detested him with all her soul. He was one of those who force her to not have an abortion. Till now she do not have a favorable opinion about this brother. Her dislike for him extends to her brothers illegimate son born out of wedlock. She calls him a hypocrite.

She took a look at the child in her arms once again. The truth is she does not know how to feel about him either. Guilt. Guilt for everything she had done that he did not deserve. But, the distance forge by her with all her relatives is not easy to mend. Her heart and mind is not easy conquered by simple facts as, they are family. More realistically, anyone who can do a 180 degrees personality flip must have hit their head too hard or is a great actor in general.

But. She will try. For all he had done for her. He deserve a break, she will give him what he deserves. She will try to love him as much as he loved her. That's her promise to the child in her hand.

"Madam, we have arrive."