Chapter 1

"That bitch!" Yun Fei's emerald-topaz eye snap open as she growled out in anger. She expected to see the few bitches who betrayed her but none was seen.

When her consciousness finally caught up to her, she realise that she was no longer facing her daughter and her Husband's mistress. She realise that the blood puddle that poured out from the open wound of her flesh and blood had disappeared. So did his body and everything else. She was no longer in her new home by the ocean. She was back in the city metropolis, back in her penthouse complex.

Her eyes search relentlessly around the familiar environment she was in and when her eyes landed on a baby in a crib, she felt a click in her brain. She close her eyes and took a deep breath. As impossible as it was, its real. She was back in the past 11 years ago. Far from her traitorous best friend, daughter and her husband and his mistress. Right now, she was still in hiding, no one knows her where about except her most trusted maid, butler and bodyguard.

In her past life she mistook their compassion and kindness for pity and greed. She caused their death indirectly by listening to the lies and deception of her best friend and confident.

She clenched her hand, no. Not in this life she won't. Each one of those true bloody traitor had revealed themselves to mock her and her ignorance. Too bad they didn't know she would be sent back into the past.

She closed her eyes and prayed in her mind' God, or whatever entity that had a hand in this. Thank you for this chance to make amend. I will take this opportunity to kill those who dared lie and mock me. '

She open her eyes again and saw a baby looking at her. At this age, he was already well aware that his mother did not love him. He did not act spoiled at all and was capable of an emotionless facade. He was sitting upright and staring at her with curious expression. But he did not lift his hand to ask for a hug or for her to carry him. He knew his mother did not love him.

She stared down into his emerald-topaz eyes. His eyes was the only thing that was inherited from her. It was something her twins did not receive. The rest of him was inherited from his father. His luscious  black hair was inherited from his father while the slightly wavy hair was from her. 'Too bad he didn't inherit my golden brown hair.' She thought casually as she scanned the infant.

"How did I ever not love you?" She muttered. "You are adorable. I was blinded by my anger to give you the love you deserve. It was not your fault after all. I take full responsibility." She bit her lips.

She gave him nothing while pampered her daughter and son with love and gifts. She had hoped that one day, they would come back to her. It was futile. Her daughter knew of her husband's infedility long before she did. She was won over by promise of jewellery and affection from her husband and his mistress. 

Yun Fei had search her brain, what did she do wrong? She loved her, took care of her, raise her, she never excessively spoiled her and had taught her well. It then clicked, her daughter had always been a carbon copy of her husband. She had always been greedy. She simply had never love her mother who never gave her everything she wanted like her father did. She was hands down a daddy's girl. Changing her mind would be like changing the brain of a pig with a dogs'.

On the other hand, her first born son have always love her. But her husband needed a male heir to his company that was rightfully hers. It was her third company that was gifted to her on the day of her marriage . Only someone with her families blood was allow to inherit. 'That bloody pig lured my daughter away to capture my son.' She gritted her teeth. Her son had never parted with his sister before. His sister was his weakness.

"How could I have been so blind?! I was too focus on getting them back I did not realise the truth!" She grabbed her hair and bend down.

By now, the little boy in the crib thought his mother was having one of her fits where so goes crazy and angry. Therefore he shuffled back to the opposite end of the crib and grabbed his tiny arms around his leg to minimize his existence. As Yun Fei was too busy with her internal crisis she did not notice this scene.

'Wait!' She remembered something. Her husband was counting on the fact she would refuse a divorce to cause a scene. Then her father would compensate her Husband for her infidelity by gifting her company to him.

'Hell with my infidelity! It was a damn plot! He was the one who who infidel!'He had a mistress for the past few years. Even his mistress son was already 5 years old. Her twins were only 4! That means it had been going on behind her back for more than 6 years!

She slam the table right next to her. She took deep breath and took a sit to think about her next course of action.

By then the baby boy had scoot even further than before. He pulled his little blanket over his body to make himself disappear. Only his little noses and eyes were in view. Even though he was frighten, he continued to stare at his mother.

"Ok that's it." She decided. If it was a divorce her wants it's a divorce he gets. Last time she was too disheveled to think properly. She did not tell her parents about what he did because she didn't want a divorce . She didn't even attend the divorce meeting with her parents to settle it properly. Mind you she was the baby girl of the Wang family. What she wants is what she gets.