Pregnant

Never knew something like this would come up in my life or happen to me not my family. But I guess tables have turned.

Let's just get few things so you don't get confused, my parents have been divorced for few years now with few tries of bringing family back together, none of the times it worked. My parents almost hate each other to the point where, everything they want to say to each other needs to be passed through me and my younger sister.

Few months ago, my dad found himself a girlfriend, which I unsurprisingly don't like. My dad didn't even dare to tell me it was his girlfriend, but said it's his "friend". At that moment I knew that this is not gonna end well.

I told my mum, and she went insane, still having feelings for her ex husband, crying and annoying me to tell her more about my dad and his so called, girlfriend. This lasted for long time till she cooled down few weeks ago. Not only that was already pressuring me but the fact that I felt the need to literally kill his girlfriend.

My mother has recently left on a business trip for a week and is coming back tomorrow. Yesterday I've had a fight with my dad about his girlfriend, and letting her stay in the house BUT kicking his own children and wife out.

Today after school though, I thought to forget about it, it won't make any difference. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, I asked him if his girlfriend was pregnant..he said yes.

At that point I felt like everything just fell. I felt tears in my eyes and didn't wanna look at him at all. Once he left to the shop, and I was sitting in the car, I burst out crying. It couldn't be happening.
"I was planning on telling you at some point"-he said
When though?? When the baby would've already been born??

The only two people who care about me and I just lost one of them.
My sister still doesn't know and I don't feel like it's the right time to tell her as she is very sensitive person. My mum on the other side, will get a heart stroke if she finds out. I don't know what to do.
I feel so lost and I just wanna kill her at this stage.
As I thought I could deal with all those little problems, the other one came along.

I also feel bad for my poor mum who has been there through everything for me, while my dad couldn't care less. Now he is also going to have a child that's most likely is gonna be more important than me and my sister.

I'm currently crying as I'm writing this, and trust me, I don't cry at all.
Tomorrow, I'm not going to school, at least I hope so, my mums coming back which means I'll have to figure something out and take a mental break while I'm slowly loosing my father.

Remember, that you never know what's going to happen, the things you expect the least, might be the ones which fall on you least expected.

What a nice Christmas AND birthday present I get.