Plane Ride or Plane Crash Part 1

No POV
Everyone boarded the plane quickly. With everyone finding good seats and roommates, the plane would take off soon. Questions were passed around like crazy. Having fun was on their to do list. Let's see for ourselves.
Marinette's POV
As I saw my friends reactions I heard many different questions asked at rapid fire. Like, "How have you been, Anything new happen, or did you get laid?" All that sort of questions. The last one made me go beat red. But guess who asked it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALYA. I swear I often wonder how I'm friends with her. Another thing-
"Marinette, hello, anyone in their." Speak of the devil, Alya was waving her hand, getting my attention.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"C'mon, we're having a Just dance competition. And your joining us" she said, dragging me to the room every else was in.
"About time you showed up" Alix said.
"Now who wants to get this party started." With that everyone began the Just Dance competition. It started with the entire class. Now Kim, Alix, Nino, Alya, Adrien & Marinette are left. It was Marinette's turn but, this happens.
"Attention passengers this is your captain speaking. We are expecting heavy rain fall and experiencing minor turbulence, please stay seated for more information" the captain explained. The shaking of the plane & loud thunder is what made the plane go into chaos.
TBC. I'm SO SORRY I never updated at all. I've been way to busy with school & everything. My life is basically chaos. Well what can ya do? Nothing really.