Chapter 15

They pull away. They hug each other. Ross wakes up and groans.

Ross: " WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A DREAM!"

Laura: " Ross why are you screaming?"

Ross: " What happened?" He realizes he's on the ground.

Laura laughs: " We were walking to the beach. And I held your hand and you just past out."

Ross chuckles and gets up: " Sorry Laur!"

Laura: " It's all right!"

Ross's Pov

The wind just blew threw her beautiful hair. It so soft and silky! We go to beach and sit there. Just in silents. It was wonderful. We hear the ocean crash against the shore of the sand. The light wind blow on us as we look out at the sky. And it's very sunny out. Laura has this sparkly smile that she flashing. I know she's enjoying this as much as I am. I'm also smiling to. We look a each other. Maybe my dream might come true. I like her for sure!

Laura: " Ross don't you ever wonder if that right person for you was there all along?"

Ross: " I guess I do!"

Laura: " And do you know that it's usually your best friend."

Ross: " Yea. Or enemy!" I wonder where she going with this?

Laura: " Just remember that! Come on it's getting late." We both go .home.

End Of Pov

Laura's Pov

So I get home. And ran right toward the book. Ross and I named and made the title. We named it 'Our Never Ending Story' and at the bottom says 'by Raura'. We though it would be cute if we combined out names. Ross said Raura sounded better then Roura! I did too!

••••• Beginning of writing ••••
Ok I might have this tiny crush on Ross! So today we went to park then the beach! At the park we got stuck in the baby swings and had to get them to broken of so we could get out! We though it would be fun to get in. Until we tried to get out. Ross says his butt was to big and that's why he couldn't get out! He just didn't want to omit that he was to big and old for a baby swing! Of course I didn't think about that when I got in! We laughed so hard when we tried to get out! And when we were getting cut out. At the beach was nice and calm. We had just listened to the things surrounding us! I want to keep something in his mind. The thing was that he just might like me! Well bye! gotta go eat some GOGURT!
''''''' End of writing ''''''

I close the book and bite my bottom lip. I really wanted to read what Ross said! Eh! I'll read it when it's the end of the year.

€ Next year €

It's TIME TO READ WHAT ROSS SAID IN THE BOOK!

Ross: " Laura are we really doing this?"

Laura: " Yes!"

Ross gulps: " So where's the book?"

Laura: " I thought you had the book?"

Ross: " No. I thought you did! Well let look for it! I'll check my house. And you check yours." Ross leaves and goes to his house. Laura looking crazy for it.

???? Next Day ????

Laura: " Find it?"

Ross: " Nope!"

"'' Where the book is """

Ratliff: " This is so juicy!"

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Have a PANCAKE DAY!

THANKS FOR READING!

Well bye!