Oh, She's Dead | Kizano x Ayato

Ayato rushed. With a bucket full of water in his hands, he accidentally bumped into someone. The person was drenched in water. Probably he'll be mad, but Ayato didn't really care.

"My bad," he curted shortly. He grabbed that bucket back and proceed to leave the person alone. Handling Osano's corpse was way more important than a random student anyways.

Ayato never realised that the person was not just a 'random' student. He happened to be Kizano Sunobu, the president of the Drama Club.

Another thing that he didn't realise was the fact that his nonchalant attitude made Kizano interested in him. And when a certain Kizano was interested in someone, things never ended up nicely.

"Interesting."

He was quick to be in love with an unique person after all.

xxx

Ayato didn't run into him again after that event. He never remembered that happened, it's not that important anyways.

It would be better to find a way to get together with his senpai. Ah, his sweet Taeko was lovely. Ayato couldn't wait to get her.

Until that one day when she saw him dragging Amao's dead body to dispose it. Completely freaked out, she screamed, "You freak! Don't get close to me!" and ran away out of his sight.

He fell down. Ayato wanted to cry so bad. Now that senpai already knew about it, he already had no chance to be together with her.

The school corridor was empty. He was alone there crying.

Then he heard footsteps. Knowing that somebody was coming near, Ayato quickly ran to another place, leaving the corpse alone.

That person chased after him. Ayato became more frantic and he had no clue where he should go. Most of the places were crowded with students, and there's blood on his shirt so it's a horrible decision to go anywhere.

"Don't run, darling. I'm not anyone dangerous!"

Ayato recognised that voice. He looked at the person and his eyes were focused on what's in Kizano's arms rather that his face. "You killed her," he gasped in horror.

The head of his senpai. She was already dead.

"Oh," Kizano looked at it. "She's an easy prey, you know that? A tad annoying but at least she died fast."

He sounded casual, as if killing her meant nothing. A frown was on his face as he attempt to get closer to Ayato. "Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" He asked in worry.

Ayato couldn't move. He felt weak and he didn't have any spirit to resist Kizano. When that guy cupped his face, Ayato done nothing. He didn't cry anymore.

There's something strange gleaming in Kizano's eyes, yet he knew it very well.

Love.

Obsession.

Lust.

Just like who he used to be.

Should he resist? Kizano seemed to be more insane than him, so he would ended up dead anyways. Play along, his inner self whispered. And so Ayato smiled, and looked up to him almost lovingly. (but it's fakefakefake)

"I'm alright. Sorry for worrying you."

xxx

Sorry for late update oof I got another one shot to be finished and it's already on 3000+ words. Also I keep on writing Ayato as Skull and yeah it's a big pain to correct it.

And for the poll in the previous chapter, Ayato with shoulder-length hair wins!! (I still will draw him with different hair style sometimes, don't worry)

If you get any idea for the next one shot, don't be shy to tell me! I will probably write it if I am interested.