"Screw you Ash. I'm her best friend. You are treating her like she is a monster. Now give me the keys.

"You will regret doing it." He said.

"Give...Me...The...Fucking...Keys Ash...Now!" She snapped at him. He sighed and gave her the keys and she walked over to Y/N. And unlocked the collar.

Y/n is scared for a second until she realized what she was doing.

When she was free. She shook herself. She then looked at herself in the mirror and saw what she was and hid. Behind the sofa.

"Y/n, please dont be afraid. We are not here to hurt you." I said. But then i remembered something.

Flashback

I was walking home from school one day and I took the wrong path and ended up in the woods. Suddenly i heard little footsteps behind me so I turned around to see a white wolf pup running and hiding in a log.

"I guess that we are both lost huh?" I asked it leaning against the log then looking in it.

"Can you help me find my way back home? You can stay with me until we find where your parents are

"Can you help me find my way back home? You can stay with me until we find where your parents are." I said.  I then realize that it was a female pup since the shape of her body and the size of her. Male pups are always bigger.

She slowly walks out and looked at me as she put her left paw on my leg. I went to go pick her up and sat her on my lap.

S

"Shall we?"I asked.

She jumped of my lap and lead us back to the side walk and she stopped and sat down.

"What's wrong girl? I asked. "Come on. Let go home."

She whimpered as to say no. And turned back around back into the woods.

End

"Andy, are you alright?" Tina asked.

Y/n was looking at me weird like she saw the same thing.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get some air. I need to get home anyways." I said as I walked out the door.

Y/N

The next morning I woke up to see the yearbooks on the bed and Tina sleeping right next to me.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Andy drinking some water.

"Hey Andy." I said as I sat next to him.

"Hey. Y/n. Can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said as I looked up at him.

"Do you remember helping a ten year old boy get home when he was in the woods cause he got lost."

"I had a dream like that when I was ten. Wait how did you know about that?" I asked.

"Because it wasn't a dream. I was the ten year old boy." He said.

"So what you are saying is the events from last night wasn't a dream. That i am some type of freak that turns into a monster every full moon?" I asked.

Andy

"So what you are saying is the events from last night wasnt a dream. That I am some type of freak that turns into a monster every full moon?" She asked.

"Y/N, you are not a freak or monster." I said.

"That's the way you and Tina looked at me until she unchained me. And my own brother has to chain me up because he's scare of me." She paused like she was realizing something. "That's the reason your parents moved you away. The reason they didn't want you to be near me." She stared into space. "Maybe you are safer away from me." She said as she got up and walked away from me.

"Wait. Y/N... What do you mean about my parents moving me away?" I asked getting up and facing her.

She walks over to a dresser on the counter and pulls out a picture that looks folded in half and walks up to her room.

I walk up to the picture and saw it was of a girl and when I unfolded it. It was a picture of me when I was 15 years old with the girl.

Then that's when it hit me

Then that's when it hit me. That's why she looked so familiar to me at the skate park.