chapter 3

Y/N

It was true. My brother was truly embarrassed of me. When ever he'd have friends over he'd ask me to stay in my room until they left and then we'd do something together.

I felt strange like my bones were breaking and I fell to the floor.

"Y/n!" I heard Ashley and Tina shout. As I passed out. Suddenly I woke up in a lower part of the house that I hate I haven't been in it since I was 10 and now I am back in it. I never knew why Ashley put in chains. When i was little he'd tell me we are playing a game.

"Ash. What are you doing to her?" Andy asked worried.

"I'm going to show you that I am not embarrassed of my little sister. That i am only trying to protect her." He said as the pain started to kick in again.

"Ash please. Don't. It hurts too much." I begged him not to do it anymore. Then what felt like my spine snapping in too and I fell unconscious. But then I woke up again and Tina and Andy were looking at me like they had just seen a monster.

Andy

"Ash what are you doing to her?" I ask as he chained up her neck.

"I'm going to show you that I am not embarrassed of my little sister. That I am only trying to protect her." He said.

"Ash. Please I will stay in my room. Just please dont hurt me!" Y/N begged.

Suddenly I heard what sounded like a bone breaking in half and relocating and she passed out. I looked away and when i looked back i saw a white wolf where Y/N used to be. The wolf looked at us sadily. But mostly at me.

But then she lied down sighing

Tina was about to walk towards her but Ash stopped her

"I wouldn't if i were you." He said.