chapter 1

Y/n's POV

"Thank you." I said as I took my new long board and walked out of the store. I was more of an old school type girl who liked to skate board. I set my long board down and headed to the skate park. When I got there, my three best friends were waiting of me.

"Hey Y/N." Tina, my best friend since kindergarten skated over to me.

"Hey Tina." I said.

"What on earth is that?" Sophie, my big brother, Ashley's girlfriend.

"Dont ever get one of these. That are a big rip off from original skate boards." I said.

"Then why did you get it?" Steven asked.

"This was the only thing they had in stock. And if it weren't for Ashley and his band. I wouldnt have had to buy it." I said.

"I heard there is a sexy lead singer in their band." Steve said.

"Well I've never met them so I have no clue." I said.

"I heard his name is Andy sixx." Tina said. "And he's single." She teased me.

"Tina you know how I am with my brother. I don't ever date my brothers best friend." I said.

"Don't knock it til you try it." She said.

"What ever." I laughed as we went skating and enjoyed spending time with each other.

*Not that far*

Andy's POV

"Dude when will we meet your little sister?" Jake asked.

"I don't know. My sister is pretty wired. I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to meet her." Ash said.

"Dude how bad can she be. If we can deal with you I think we can deal with her." I teased shoving him in the arm.

"She's ten times worse." Suddenly his phone rings and he walks off I wLk around and then see a girl skating by with black and blue ombre.

"Y/n! Look out!" I hear another girl say as the first girl looks at me and dodges me but fails and I quickly catch her bridal style and her arms were around my neck and I stop her board from rolling off.

Y/n's pov

I went to the better ramps.

"Come on guys! I yelled looking at them but then Tina called out to me.

"Y/n! Look out!" I turn around and almost ram into a hot ass guy with long black hair.

I try to dodge him but then it felt like I was being lifted bridal style as my arms instantly went around the persons neck.

He sat me down and I was too embarrassed to Look at him already knowing it was that hot guy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Thank you for saving me. I apologize for almost running you over. I hate these stupid long boards." I laughed nervously looking up at him seeing him up close and his killer blue eyes made me feel like they were trying to dig into my skin.

And his black hair looks like its soft a as a wolves fur

"Its no problem. Just glad u are not hurt. What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N, and you are?" I asked.

Andy's POV

"The names Andy." I said smiling at her as she looked up at me and now I could get a better look at her. She looked familiar to me but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Y/N

"Y/N. We better get going!" I heard another girl say.

"Alright." She said to her. "Is there a way I could get ahold of you to repay your kindness?" She asked.

I pull out a peice of paper and wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"I hope to see you around Andy?" She nodded at me and road off on her board toward her friend.

"You as well Y/N."