Vibration

Castiel crossed his legs and looked over to see a man rush in. Castiel reassuringly placed a hand on Deans soft hair/head and nodded.

Hannah huffed as she went onto one knee for a second looking up at Castiel, "Sir— They're seeking revenge..." Hannah's eyes were filled with worry and you could tell that she wanted... No, needed help. Castiel held out his hand, "Bring Inas and Hester along with three of my men Hannah..." She bowed once again nodding, "Thank you..." she sounded grateful and turned to leave the room.

Castiel sighed once she left and muttered to Dean, "Now she's the only one that isn't dramatic in this whole damned place... Such fighter..." Castiel smiled and shook his head as if he couldn't believe himself.

Dean was confused, what was happening? He tried to put a few feet between Castiel and him, chewing his lip and moaning when the plug touched that spot deep within him. He was so fucking screwed, quite literally, but he looked around, trying to assess the situation.

Castiel noticed Deans confused expression and chuckled, "Maybe you'll know one day..." Castiel patted the man's shoulder and his eyebrow raised as he heard a moan escape Deans lips. He gently placed a finger under Deans chin, "Was that a— moan? Did I just hear a moan from you~?" Castiel smiled.

"Ahh~ haaa~" Dean gasped softly, biting his lip as Castiel placed a finger under his chin, he closed his eyes. Was he going to be struck for groaning? He chewed his lip, "did I do something wrong, Master?"

Castiel chuckled, "I'm just surprised you've moaned so early than the others~" he tilted his head to glance at Dean arched back. "May I ask how the plug is getting you turned on?" He kept a smirk and tilted his head back to look into Deans 'eyes'.

Dean pursed his lips, of course Castiel was getting off on this. Of course, Castiel had other poor men as pets. No, he wasn't turned on, thank you very much the goddamn thing was bloody uncomfortable and painful, but all Dean said was "no..."

Castiel nodded and shrugged, "Fine... We can leave it in for longer..." Castiel looked at Balthazar and raised his eyebrows. "Update on the trackers?" Castiel asked in a calm but stern voice. Balthazar shook his head, "No sir, Gadreel has gotten rid of the hints... They'll have no idea where the twink is..." Castiel chuckled and nodded as he gently petting Deans head as if he were a pet. He talked as if Dean wasn't in the room, more relaxed than anything.

Dean screwed his eyes shut. He was just a toy now, the lowest of the low. He tried to grin his way through it like he did with everything in life but he found he lost his motive. He gasped, panting as his muscles convulsed around the intrusion. He couldn't take it, all he want to do was tear the goddamn thing out of him but he couldn't. He'd probably get beaten up and have it replugged back inside him. He sobbed slightly. His breathing was uneven. He was being humiliated, paraded around like a lap dog.

Castiel glared at Dean as he heard the man's breath tremble beside him. He huffed and looked at Dean to pat his lap. "Come here... Let me get you something more pleasurable~"

Balthazar glanced at Castiel to see him nod. Balthazar nodded back and left the room to come back with the small vibrating plug. He carefully gave it to Castiel and Castiel smirked as he looked at Dean.

"Master-" Dean flushed brightly. He didn't want it. God, he had enough of the one already inside him, he wasn't sure he could take the other one, "please, Master, I- I am having a grand old time with the one al-already inside me. Please- I don't want- that - please-"

Castiel shook his head, "Its smaller and it'll loosen you up... It should feel better inside you Dean." He looks dat the man and patted his lap again, "Now bend over..."

Dean was shaking now, tears glazing his eyes, as he bent over Castiel's legs obediently. He didn't plead or ask anything of Castiel, knowing the man would probably get off on his shaky voice. So he just shoved a fist into his mouth and screwed his eyes shut. He must be a spectacle to the other men in the room. They must be glad not to be him...

Castiel gently pulled the thongs down and very gently and slowly took the original plug from Dean. He then pressed a finger against the surface of Deans asshole. He eventually penetrated and began to slowly finger him, gradually getting quicker he eventually added another finger.

Dean muffled his whine when Castiel took out the plug, feeling some relief before Castiel stuck in a finger. He cried out in surprise, chewing down on his fist. He manage to muffle his sounds as Castiel inserted his fingers into him and began playing with his insides. He was slowly being broken, his cocky exterior torn through. Tears ran down his face as he muffled a groan.

Castiel licked his lips and eventually stopped. Slowly pulling his fingers out, Castiel then inserted the plug. Pulling the man's thongs back up, he held it a remote and switched it to low and it began to make a faint buzz as the tip of the vibrator began to swirl inside Dean lightly.

"AHHhhhnnhh~" Dean couldn't help but let out a bit of drool fall out of his mouth. It was painful and pleasurable. He flushed dark as the plug elicited sounds out of him, moans and groans that tore involuntarily from his lips, "M-master- I- stop- please-"

Castiel chuckled, "It's not even on medium..." Castiel tapped Deans asscheek and smirked, "Walk around for me~"

Dean sobbed a little as stood up and tried to walk. But it was more of a shuffle as he whined and moaned helplessly as the plug moved inside him. He fell to his knees when it hit his prostate and he covered his mouth to stop himself from screaming.

Castiel narrowed his eyes and turned the vibration up to medium. He then crossed his legs and looked down at Dean on his hands and knees, "Stand up... And twirl."

Dean looked up at Castiel with tears of pain in his eyes. He tried to stand but his legs buckled as he fell on the floor. It was too much. It was all too much. He never felt such sensations so deep inside him before. He curled up and sobbed shakily, biting his tongue from screaming. It felt so pleasurable but terrible and painful all at the same time.

Castiel stood up to glare down at Dean, "I said, up." He gritted his teeth as if he had a lack of sympathy for Dean at the moment.

Dean growled at Castiel, "fuck you!" He tore the vibrator out of his asshole and rushed up to Castiel, trying to wring his neck, "you sick fuck!" But he was quickly intercepted by Castiel's lackeys, "kill me! I don't fucking care anymore! I won't stop trying to kill you!"