The Electricity

Eleven POV

I walked into Will's house, and walked to the couch. I sat down and cupped my face. I could feel anger boiling inside my veins.
Why did he do that?
Its just a dream!
I thought he loved me!!
I felt a soft hand pat my back and i looked up from my hands to see Will smiling his heart warming way.
"Don't worry Eleven. We can take care of you." he said sitting down next to me.
"We can be family." i said understanding his statement.
".. Well, uh. Yeah. Well maybe Joyce, Jonathan, and you, but not us." he said looking down at his thumbs.
"Going to the snowball with your sister would be weird." i said reciting Mike's words to myself.
"Yeah. Exactly." He said looking up from his fingers and into my eyes.
I flinched remembering when Mike and I were at the school talking about the Snowball.
My first love.
He taught me so much.
I loved him, i really did, but i just needed something more than acceptance. I needed someone who would understand.
Something only Will and I share.
I pulled Will into an emotional hug when Joyce walked in on us. We immediately drew back, and she sat next to Will on the couch.
"Whats going on with you two?" she asked chuckling slightly.
...
We looked at each other and smiled a bit.
"We just think we are getting closer." Will said.
"Close enough to go to the snowball dance together?" Joyce asked.
He turned to me, his face a light shade of reddish pink.
"Uh, well no. In a brother sister way, i meant." he said saving himself.
Joyce looked at him, and then me, and laughed to herself.
"Say whatever you want, but i can see what happens when you are around each other." she said looking away from our eyes.
"What do you mean?" i asked.
...
"The electricity. The vibes you two create. Its all too obvious. Theres no hiding it when its already on display." she said getting up and going to her room.
Will looked at me.
Electricity?
...