Ideas

So everyone I was wondering should I make a story based on my life with just a bit of a change as in like different name from mine/furry etc. maybe. I know if I talk about my life to the point it would trigger someone or make people think it isn't real most likely and maybe empathy which I don't like to get. If I made it it would be mature with a lot of horrible things and of course I would keep things out that are to personal for me to talk about. All I know is that when it gets to the point it is in the present it might become a daily/weekly/monthly journal most likely. If I were to do a new book I would like to know what I could do other than that if you want. I could do a book on my experiences with theatre and art etc, but in the story about my life it would mention that stuff. If you need to know what I would do I would start with the point of my life I can have memories of and if they were captured and it would obviously be my POV or the character I choose. I would change many names because I know my friends and family would appreciate it and my schools etc. and that would also be smart. It would go into detail about me to a point you would know me as if I were just a friend I guess well more of as a part of my mind. I could do a book on music and how it works etc. it would have jokes too because I use them to cope with stuff. If I have something happen to me Ik that books would be my escape and writing so that would make life easier for me I guess. If you have ideas for books I will take suggestions over comments of direct messages, but I hope you can think of some ideas I could do or tell me if my ideas would be good or not.

I gtg now bye guys and gals

Kias/Fire