Part 1

Georgia washed off the top of the counter with a rag and the spray bottle she had been giving the night before. They were expecting a large crowd that night, as a concert was getting out soon. The usuals would come in, and then the ones who didn't want the party to end. To live while they were young— that's what the LA strip in the 80's was for. She looked out across the street at the Bourbon Room, watching as it slowly flooded out to the streets. Even though it was a bar there, they typically would stop serving after the show. So people went to The Uranium, the cheap bar across the street. She put the spray bottle away and got down some glasses to get ready. She took the orders like always and made the drinks, delivering them after. Nightly routine. She didn't pay attention to the people she served typically, but watched one man closely. She knew who he was, her just done a show across the street. Stacee Jaxx, followed by his band Arsenal. She stood up a bit straighter. She never was one for Rock and Roll, but she'd listened to a few of their songs. They weren't, awful. And they weren't bad looking either. She headed over to get their orders, leaning on the bar a bit. Good way to get tips. She moved some of her crimped hair out of her face and looked into Stacee's eyes. "What can I get for you?" she asked him.

(STACEE POV)

The show had just been packed, like always. Everybody liked Arsenal— they were pumping out hits like it was nothing. After the show he'd headed back to his dressing room to get his first drink and start the party. He picked up the Jack Daniels and took a swig before heading out of the Bourbon Room, on the hunt for a good bar. That's when he spotted one across the street. He nodded gently and pulled a few of his band mates with them. They could all likely get a hook up there— perfect. He sat down at the bar and talked to a few ladies, when he spotted the bartender. He would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to her. He watched as she came over and leaned over the bar. He bit his lip gently and looked up to her, stopping. He didn't like to show women his weaknesses. Hearing her speak, he sat up a bit. Her voice was soothing, and he liked that. "Yeah let me get a, uh, Daniels," He asked, even though he'd just had some back at the Bourbon. He looked around the place, seeing his band mates were already with women. He'd just picked his out— the bartender. He was determined to, and he always got his way.

(GEORGIA POV)

Georgia nodded and grabbed a glass, pouring the Jack Daniels in and putting the glass in front of him. "Enjoy," she said and flashed him a quick smile before walking down to help other people. Through her whole shift, she'd been getting him drinks, and he hadn't seemed too changed. It made sense that he could handle his alcohol, not surprising. By the end of her shift basically everyone had headed out except for a few handfuls, Stacee being one of them still there. She picked up a rag and started cleaning the bar, making her way over. "Can I get you something else?" she asked.
"Yeah, you." Stacee said and drank the rest of his alcohol, putting the cup down and looking to her.
Georgia looked up at him and kept wiping down the bar. "Not happening bud," she said and looked back to he bar.
"And why's that?" Stacee said.
"Not in the mood for a hook up, and believe it or not, you're not my type." Georgia said and put the rag away, walking over and standing in front of him, leaning against the bar again.
Stacee looked her up and down as she walked over. "Cmon, one won't hurt. And even if I'm not your type, you can tell your friends you hooked up with Stacee Jaxx." He said and smirked softly, touching and twirling some of her hair.
"Yeah, I think not." Georgia said and took his hand away. "It'll take a miracle-" she said and the thunder cracked outside.
"Yeah well I always get what I want. And you're what I want. I'll get you sometime, I know I will." Stacee said and put some money down to pay for the drinks, leaving a generous tip. "Keep the change." he said and stood, heading out. He headed back to the Bourbon room, only to find it locked. He shook the handles a few times and grunted, kicking the door.

Georgia rolled her eyes gently and got her things to leave. Her shift was over, and somebody had already come in. She headed outside to her car in the front and spotted Stacee across the street. "Need a ride?" she offered to him. She wasn't gonna hook up with him, but she also wasn't gonna let him sit outside in the rain.

Stacee looked over and started across the street, dodging a few cars, spinning at the end and chuckling, walking to the passenger seat. "Yeah, both." he said and pulled on the door handle, finding it still locked. He looked up at her. "I'm kidding cmon open the door." he said.