Going to the Midoryia's household

It was 6 AM and y/n had gotten back home after going on a walk. (okay sis, I see you 👀 I could never) She came back to a little note from her father which said he was going to be gone for the whole day.

"Today was supposed to be our day.." y/n scoffed, crumbling the paper and throwing it away. She went upstairs to her room to take a shower and got ready for the day.

🛀🏽

'Seriously.. He didn't even need to leave! I mean, I understand he's the number one hero and all, but damn! He could have at least waited until I came back home! But he left a note sooo... Oh well. I'll just text Izu-kun' y/n thought while coming out the bathroom, grabbing her phone to text Izuku.

🥺Izu-kun🥺

Y/N: Hey Izu-Kun, what chu doin?

Izuku: Hey, nothing much. You?

Y/N: Nothing really.. You think I can come over your house for a while?

Izuku: Hm.. Sure!

Y/N: Thanks! See ya in a while

Izuku: See you! :)

You then put the phone aside and got ready to go by Izuku's house. You didn't really care what you were wearing, so you headed to your closet grabbing some clothes you thought were really cute

 You didn't really care what you were wearing, so you headed to your closet grabbing some clothes you thought were really cute

(If you say thats not cute uh we might have to talk)

You walked for a few blocks because your house wasn't so far away from their house. Before you knocked on the door Izuku opened it.

"O-Oh h-hey Y-Y/N-Chan, you can come in",Izuku with a light blush across his face.

After you walked in miss Midoriya greet you and you guys talked for a while. She made you guys dinner so you ate there as well.

"So Y/N when are you and Izuku gonna date?" She asked.

You spit out your food after she asked that. "NANI!?!?!"

Edited